Game Day! 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2012
Which rookie QB do you predict will have the most success this season?

I'm hoping it proves to be Fields, but I have no clue. I missed the Patriots game today. I should have watched that one. Too many games, too little time! I didn't watch the 49ers or Jets either. I root against the 49ers on principle since they moved an hour out of the city.

Jul 7, 2012
Good grief. I'm a friggin' jinx today.

I was rooting for the Steelers (they lost), then the Seahawks (they lost) then the Chiefs (they're about to lose). Oof.

No performance issues with TdH Parfum though. 2 sprays, and it keeps going and going and going. It was a fine choice on this unusually chilly summer day.

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Semi-Retirement
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011

I was rooting for the Steelers (they lost), then the Seahawks (they lost) then the Chiefs (they're about to lose). Oof.

No performance issues with TdH Parfum though. 2 sprays, and it keeps going and going and going. It was a fine choice on this unusually chilly summer day.

Mac Jones and the Patriots won - pouring salt on the wound.

Jul 7, 2012
Mac Jones and the Patriots won - pouring salt on the wound.

So, to be clear... you're saying that if the Jets QB completes more passes to players on the other team than to his own team, the Jets lose... right?

...ugh...

The Patriots didn't win. The Jets gave it away. OOF. It'll be interesting to see if Zach Wilson is a bust or if he can get it together. A buddy of mine says the Jets are cursed. I say why waste a curse on the worst? OOOOOOOOOFFFF.

ChuckW

Aug 21, 2001

I was too, on each of those games. The first weekend almost every game went my way. This weekend, the opposite.

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Semi-Retirement
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
So, to be clear... you're saying that if the Jets QB completes more passes to players on the other team than to his own team, the Jets lose... right?

...ugh...

The Patriots didn't win. The Jets gave it away. OOF. It'll be interesting to see if Zach Wilson is a bust or if he can get it together. A buddy of mine says the Jets are cursed. I say why waste a curse on the worst? OOOOOOOOOFFFF.
Zach Wilson did a big number alright. Only time will tell I suppose, same goes for Trevor Lawrence.

I'm just hoping Trey Lance won't follow the same trend, 49ers have yet to show more of him which makes some wonder.

VCAPH

Aug 28, 2017
Wearing Yatagan while watching Notre Dame v Wisconsin ..and soon Brentford V Liverpool as well ( Will multi task)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News