Oct 5, 2007
claimed by PrinceRF

Giving away samples of:
- Tauer Au Coeur Du Désert
- Atelier Cologne Lemon Island
- Atelier Cologne Pomelo Paradis

Tanmansdad

May 13, 2020
That's very nice of you to offer these. Are these still available or am I responding a year too late ��. Just in time for warmer weather. I'd be grateful if you sent samples to me. Thanks!

PStoller

I’m not old, I’m vintage.
Basenotes Plus
Aug 1, 2019
That's very nice of you to offer these. Are these still available or am I responding a year too late . Just in time for warmer weather. I'd be grateful if you sent samples to me. Thanks!
Welcome to Basenotes! When responding in a thread, it’s usually best to use the “Reply with Quote” button (as I’ve done here) so everyone can see to what and whom you’re replying.

Here, for example, a great many people have given away things at different times. If the offer you were reading was made a year ago, then, yes, you’re a year too late: all the offers in this thread have already been accepted. In other threads, be aware that questions raised long ago may no longer be relevant. Common sense dictates that if someone wanted to know what fragrance to wear on a date in 2009, they’ve probably resolved that conundrum by now. OTOH, if they’re asking what your favorite fougère is, have at it. Mostly, though, I’d suggest jumping in on currently active conversations. And have fun!

Tanmansdad

May 13, 2020
Welcome to Basenotes! When responding in a thread, it’s usually best to use the “Reply with Quote” button (as I’ve done here) so everyone can see to what and whom you’re replying.

Here, for example, a great many people have given away things at different times. If the offer you were reading was made a year ago, then, yes, you’re a year too late: all the offers in this thread have already been accepted. In other threads, be aware that questions raised long ago may no longer be relevant. Common sense dictates that if someone wanted to know what fragrance to wear on a date in 2009, they’ve probably resolved that conundrum by now. OTOH, if they’re asking what your favorite fougère is, have at it. Mostly, though, I’d suggest jumping in on currently active conversations. And have fun!

Thank you for the gentle informative. I appreciate you taking the time to help me with the tech.

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
Please read this entire post before replying.

I'm giving away a (newer batch) bottle of Creed Green Irish Tweed. About 70 / 100 ml, roughly. To claim, I ask that you have at least 500 posts OR an account older than 6 months. Additionally, you must be located in the continental United States. Please do not claim if you already own this fragrance or just wish to resell it. The point is to give back to the community and allow someone a special opportunity. You must reply to this post indicating your interest to claim; the first person to reply will get it! That means, reply to this post before sending me a PM so that you don't miss the opportunity. I will pay shipping. No strings attached.

--- Claimed by LiveJazz ---

LiveJazz

Funky fresh
Basenotes Plus
Mar 16, 2006

I'm giving away a (newer batch) bottle of Creed Green Irish Tweed. About 70 / 100 ml, roughly. To claim, I ask that you have at least 500 posts OR an account older than 6 months. Additionally, you must be located in the continental United States. Please do not claim if you already own this fragrance or just wish to resell it. The point is to give back to the community and allow someone a special opportunity. You must reply to this post indicating your interest to claim; the first person to reply will get it! That means, reply to this post before sending me a PM so that you don't miss the opportunity. I will pay shipping. No strings attached.

I will take it if this slips in first. Holy crap, how generous.

LiveJazz

Funky fresh
Basenotes Plus
Mar 16, 2006
Also, paying it forward. I have been meaning to put some things on this thread for awhile.

Available:
Mugler A*Men, 50ml, mostly full
Bogart Signature, 75ml of 90ml bottle. Recent-ish version, I think
Boucheron Jaipur Homme EDT, ~5ml in a travel bottle
Boucheron Pour Homme EDP, ~10ml mini spray

Claimed by Netti:
Jacomo Eau Cendree ~10ml decant
Piguet Fracas EDP, ~5ml roll-on
Bijan Bijan, 30ml spray in vintage "b" shaped bottle
Le Galion Eau Noble, 10ml vintage splash
Vermeil Casaque, 5ml mini
Feraud Pour Homme, 75ml splash, vintage

I'd prefer to give these away in 3 roughly equal lots. Or maybe 2 lots, depending. Reply here to claim the ones you find interesting!

NettyYeti

Jan 28, 2016
Also, paying it forward. I have been meaning to put some things on this thread for awhile.

I'd prefer to give these away in 3 roughly equal lots. Or maybe 2 lots, depending. Reply here to claim the ones you find interesting!

I’d be interested in the above. Any or all.

epapsiou

Always be smelling
Basenotes Plus
Sep 28, 2015

I would be interested in Bijan, le galion and fracas if not claimed already.

Varanis Ridari

The Scented Devil
Basenotes Plus
Oct 17, 2012

Available:

Claimed by Netti:

I'll take whatever's left.

DEMON

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Feb 8, 2010

Available:

Claimed by Netti:

Interested in the bogart and/0r Jaipur.

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Semi-Retirement
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011

--- Claimed by LiveJazz ---

I will take it if this slips in first. Holy crap, how generous.

That is awesome. Hopefully LiveJazz will enjoy this classic Creed.

Available:

Claimed by Netti:

Very generous of you. Hopefully these will all find wonderful homes.

LiveJazz

Funky fresh
Basenotes Plus
Mar 16, 2006
That is awesome. Hopefully LiveJazz will enjoy this classic Creed.

I definitely will! As I PMed Price, it’s one I’ve long admired and thought was a classy, quality, versatile green scent. I just never get around to acquiring a bottle or split, so this really was a stroke of good luck.

Finally recently sprung for a split of BdP…trying to prioritize some more Creed classics in the event they go the way of the grey caps.

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Semi-Retirement
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
Finally recently sprung for a split of BdP…trying to prioritize some more Creed classics in the event they go the way of the grey caps.

That's a good one to consider, a favorite of mine. You may want to look at ones like Royal Mayfair or Royal Oud. Creed could pull the plug on those. Perhaps Selection Verte but I think it's bit late for that one.

Latest News