Free to a Good Home 2019-2021

Hazel5

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 25, 2016
Re: Free to a Good Home 2019

Thank you Trilby Lark for your generosity. The fragrances you are sending me will be loved and cared for. :)

Kera

May 15, 2015

Enjoy your new stash, Kera! My goal was to get my lovingly used perfumes into the hands of appreciative people such as you. I couldn’t just donate them to charity or foist them onto friends or relatives who aren’t into fragrance. Thank you!

Trilby Lark's amazingly generous package has arrived, and I've spent my morning excitedly skin testing. I cannot tell you how giddy I am about skin testing the fragrances. Thank you again Trilby Lark-- the bundle you so carefully put together has brought so much joy!

Ursidae

Nov 5, 2019

Trilby Lark's amazingly generous package has arrived, and I've spent my morning excitedly skin testing. I cannot tell you how giddy I am about skin testing the fragrances. Thank you again Trilby Lark-- the bundle you so carefully put together has brought so much joy!

Seconded! Angel Muse arrived and I am so, so happy! I really appreciate the careful packaging. Thank you very much, Trilby Lark :)

Hazel5

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jul 25, 2016

I received my package today, and I'm wearing the Cashmere Mist. Thank you again Trilby Lark for your generous gift of fragrance. Wow!

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013

Seconded! Angel Muse arrived and I am so, so happy! I really appreciate the careful packaging. Thank you very much, Trilby Lark :)

I received my package today, and I'm wearing the Cashmere Mist. Thank you again Trilby Lark for your generous gift of fragrance. Wow!

Both of you are very welcome! It gives me great satisfaction to find out my fragrances are appreciated and valued. It has made the process of letting go much easier!

hermeslyre

Mar 27, 2017

I received my package from Trilby Lark as well. I don't have many niche fragrances and none of these smell like anything I have. Cafe tuberosa is bold, of obvious quality and it really does smell like coffee! The Fruitchouli is very strong stuff. I haven't smelled anything from andy tauer before, I really like it. The Bvlgari is maybe a bit more obviously feminine than the others but definitely adds some variety to my shelf. The package itself was packed with care and filled to the brim with packing peanuts. I'm going to keep those and use them when we send grandma her christmas package.

Thanks Trilby.

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013

Giving away perfume books:

The Little Book of Perfumes, The Hundred Classics (2008) by Luca Turin & Tania Sanchez

Perfumes, The Guide (2018) by Luca Turin & Tania Sanchez

Coming to My Senses, A Story of Perfume, Pleasure, and an Unlikely Bride (2012) by Alyssa Harad

US or Canada postage only. Please respond here and send a PM.

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Semi-Retirement
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011

The Little Book of Perfumes (2008) goes to Zilpha.

Still available:

- Perfumes, The Guide (2018) by Luca Turin & Tania Sanchez
- Coming to My Senses, A Story of Perfume, Pleasure, and an Unlikely Bride (2012) by Alyssa Harad

I'll take the Luca Turin book if available. I've never owned a Luca Turin book myself before.

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013

Giving away perfume books:

The Little Book of Perfumes, The Hundred Classics (2008) by Luca Turin & Tania Sanchez

Perfumes, The Guide (2018) by Luca Turin & Tania Sanchez

Coming to My Senses, A Story of Perfume, Pleasure, and an Unlikely Bride (2012) by Alyssa Harad

US or Canada postage only. Please respond here and send a PM.

All books have been claimed. Thank you!

JC12

Jun 6, 2020
Re: Free to a Good Home 2016

Freebie, UK only. Hi there. i have a bottle of Amor Amor by Cacharel 30ml, it has about 25ml left in it. i dont wear perfume anymore and didnt want it to go to waste. so i joined this forum as i see you can find new homes for unwanted perfume :). Let me know if you would like it.

JC12

Jun 6, 2020

just testing a reply so i can see what it looks like when someone replies to me.

IvanTheNotSoBad

Sep 2, 2016

Freebie, UK only. Hi there. i have a bottle of Amor Amor by Cacharel 30ml, it has about 25ml left in it. i dont wear perfume anymore and didnt want it to go to waste. so i joined this forum as i see you can find new homes for unwanted perfume :). Let me know if you would like it.

A reply looks more like this. Welcome...you came to the perfect place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC12

Jun 6, 2020

A reply looks more like this. Welcome...you came to the perfect place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks so much. so my post advertising the free perfume is in the right place? no-one except you has replied but hopefully someone will want it :) thanks again.

Juxtapozbliss

Author, Artist & Creative Director
Basenotes Plus
Nov 3, 2016

thanks so much. so my post advertising the free perfume is in the right place? no-one except you has replied but hopefully someone will want it :) thanks again.

It is. You probably don't have a reply yet because the number of members from the UK is not as high as the total of other countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Trilby Lark

Sillage Monster
Basenotes Plus
Feb 17, 2013

You might want to try posting your give-away on the Male Forum because there are more men on BN and they're more likely to respond in my experience. I posted give-aways on the Female Forum and received no response for days, then reposted on the Male Forum and they got claimed right away. Please note: mine were limited to Continental US. Good luck!

Cosyscents

Jun 11, 2020

Hi! If this is still available i would love it

labelletravica

Feb 23, 2018

Hi Basenotes,

I have 76 samples (probably 90% of which are feminine or unisex) that I'm looking to give to somebody who will use them. The samples were all purchased last month from The Perfumed Court and were tested once or twice at most. Most are 1 ml in size although the more expensive ones often contain less (1/2 ml). I only ask that you cover the cost of shipping (CONUS only) and that you forward the samples you don't end up loving to other Basenotes users to try. Below, I've listed the titles of all 76 samples without the brand to save some time. If you need to know the brand for any specific sample, you can ctrl+f the name in my wardrobe as I have all of these samples listed in there. Here are the samples I'm giving away:

Addict
Agar Ebene
Alaia
And the World Is Yours
Anubis
Apres l'Ondee EDT (Current)
Azemour
Badgley Mischka (Current)
Baiser Fou
Bergamote Soleil
Beyond Paradise
Black Orchid
Bois de Violette
Bois Mysterieux
Ca Sent Beau
Carat
Cedre Sambac
Cinema
Corsica Furiosa
Cuir Intense
Eau de Merveilles Bleue
Elie Saab Essence No.'s 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, & 9
Embruns de D'Ylang
Fleurs et Flammes
Galop Parfum
Hyde
Idole de Lubin
Idylle EDP
Iris Silver Mist
J'Adore
J'Adore L'Or
Jour d'Hermes
Jour d'Hermes Absolu
Knowing
L'Envol
Le Labo Rose
Le Parfum
Libre for Women
Mem
Missoni
Modern Muse
Mon Guerlain EDP
Mon Guerlain EDP Intense
Mon Jasmin Noir
Mon Paris
Muguet Porcelaine
Narciso EDP
Nomade
Odalisque
Orangers en Fleurs
Organza Indecence (Reissue)
Ormonde Jayne - Champaca
Private Collection
Rake & Ruin
Rochas Absolu
Rolling in Love
Rush
Santal Kardamom
Sauvage Parfum
Shalimar Sur la Route de Madagascar
Si
Songes
Spice Blend
Tihota
Tocade
Tuscan Scent - Incense Suede
Twilly d'Hermes
Un Jardin Sur la Lagune
Vanille Exquise
White Linen Parfum
Womanity

zerofox

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 31, 2020

For the patient recipient I have three PdM spray samples of Meliora, Athalia, and Safanad. They are from a feminine discovery set I ordered directly from PdM. Must be an established member per BN guidelines and located CONUS. I’ll cover shipping, but it might not go out for a while. DM if interested.

Rick58 & Beth62

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 27, 2019

For the patient recipient I have three PdM spray samples of Meliora, Athalia, and Safanad. They are from a feminine discovery set I ordered directly from PdM. Must be an established member per BN guidelines and located CONUS. I’ll cover shipping, but it might not go out for a while. DM if interested.

PM sent - Thank you!

teardrop

Sep 1, 2010
Still available to any UK basenoter:

Carthusia Uomo, an almost-full 2ml dab vial.

Chilehead by Dame Perfumery, an almost-full 2ml dab vial.

Santal Nabataea by Mona di Orio, a 1ml dab vial, just over half full.

And updating to add:

Jungle Jezebel by Sarah Baker Perfumes, a 2ml spray vial, about two-thirds full.

Caftan by YSL (Le Vestiaire des Parfums Collection), a 2ml spray vial, about 3/4 full.

Community by The Zoo, a 5ml spray vial, just enough left for one testing.

Louis by The Zoo, a 5ml spray vial, just enough for one testing.

deltasun

Jun 12, 2017
Hello, I'll offer it here first. If anybody is interested in YSL Rive Gauche pour femme, please post here and send me a PM. It's at least 95% full, no box.

375x500.96.jpg

Latest News