Francesca Bianchi's new release - Divine Perversion

Schubertian

Apr 8, 2021
Hi there, anyone got their nose on Francesca Bianchi's latest?

It seems she has a new "brand" out... called Hedonik, and a new perfume from this (sub?)brand called Divine Perversion.
I'm a big fan of her perfumes, but I was a bit flummoxed by this new thing. She just released Luxe Calme Volupte didn't she? It seems odd to add a new brand now. But maybe that's just me... The brand image seems also quite close to her main branding ("sexy"...) though she does say the new perfume has different DNA.

Anyway I'm curious if anyone has smelled it!
https://www.instagram.com/hedonik_luxury/?fbclid=IwAR0jY9CWekREteNPnQlCGOcsNz_c6igfm4N_cE4Qza6Jed3W_v4DRAQrYus

strifeknot

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Mar 28, 2008
I get the impression that this is a more mainstream/commercial venture, and that the fragrance wouldn't fit in with her normal lineup. Still eager to sample it.

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
It looks to be rather feminine based on the notes, but I'm sure I would enjoy the chance to sample it, as I really appreciate the work of hers that I've tried so far. Some interesting leather accessories on there as well.

Diamondflame

Frag Bomber 1st Squadron
Basenotes Plus
Jun 28, 2009
I’m curious to know how significant of a departure will this line be from her signature lineup. Iirc this one will revolve around ‘leather’ accord…?

Schubertian

Apr 8, 2021
It looks to be rather feminine based on the notes, but I'm sure I would enjoy the chance to sample it, as I really appreciate the work of hers that I've tried so far. Some interesting leather accessories on there as well.

Haha that look is so ”not me”! But I’m curious about it… just saw a shop in Brussels has it - so I might venture there soon because I want to test The Lover’s Tale as well.

thebeck

Mar 25, 2007
I usually like what Francesca creates. I do like some fruity scents and the note of caramel. What didn't work for me when I sampled today was juxtaposing those notes with leather. Just a pairing that didn't please me. Can't win them all. It's like putting ketchup on a banana. Some things just don't work together.

Last edited:

Latest News