Francesca Bianchi blind buy suggestion?

Andy the frenchy

Sep 16, 2018
I've sort of hit the jackpot with Etruscan Water, though it took me a while to realise it.

I can't help with that one, but I just hope that like you, I will realize that at some point - I'm not there yet.

And like you, I was leaning to the Black Knight for my second blind buy, but I'd rather wait to first love EW before thinking of moving deeper.

freewheelingvagabond

Jun 10, 2012
I can't help with that one, but I just hope that like you, I will realize that at some point - I'm not there yet.

And like you, I was leaning to the Black Knight for my second blind buy, but I'd rather wait to first love EW before thinking of moving deeper.

Here's what happened. I got it without trying it originally in August 2020 (I think it was a swap). Liked it after wearing it 4-5 times, thought it was quite nice but not that special (to me), and I sold it around December. Then mid of this year I really started to yearn for it, and bought a bottle. Never looked back since. Now it's my worn scent in 2021 (worn 15 times).

Andy the frenchy

Sep 16, 2018
Here's what happened. I got it without trying it originally in August 2020 (I think it was a swap). Liked it after wearing it 4-5 times, thought it was quite nice but not that special (to me), and I sold it around December. Then mid of this year I really started to yearn for it, and bought a bottle. Never looked back since. Now it's my worn scent in 2021 (worn 15 times).

Interesting story! To be honest, I've only done 2 wearings until now, and indeed now I'm at that 'nice but not that special' stage. Will wear more and report back here.

thebeck

Mar 25, 2007
I like most of Francesca's fragrances.
My personal favorite(have gone thru 2 bottles) is Sex and the Sea Neroli
But I think Under My Skin would be the one you would like

Tristan45

Jun 30, 2017
Having blind bought Under My Skin I'd say any blind buy from this house is quite a bold move. I just didn't gel with Under My Skin even though I generally love all sorts of very skanky animalic scents. I'd personally go with her discovery sets, and spend wisely having had a chance to try them properly. I preferred Black Knight and Dark Side, which I did get sample of, but again, these are strong uncompromising scents, and how they work with your own body chemistry is going to be key.

Diamondflame

Frag Bomber 1st Squadron
Basenotes Plus
Jun 28, 2009
Unless you happen to enjoy the house signature ‘dirty sexy orris butter’ accord and nuclear strong performance it’s gonna be tough recommending a blind buy. Of her leathers, I’m a fan of Black Knight, Lover’s Tale, Under My Skin and Cuir Soyeux (a limited edition ). I don’t get leather in Dark Side, just loads of woody ambers.

Btw a single spray often goes a looong way.

Staff online

Latest News