Fragrances that "WOW" you recently in 2021?

deltasun

Jun 12, 2017
Sometimes I forget how nice Curve is.

Isn't it great to be wowed by something from your own collection? And better still when it's a cheapie? The answer is yes. Yes, it is.
One of my favorite signature scents (probably around 2000 or 2001). Will always remind me of the girl I was dating then who would steal my sweatshirts because they smelled of Curve. 😀

_Nicolas_

Aug 16, 2021
Which version of Lauder for Men have you tried?

Only the most recent formulation, @Nares Hughes. It's apparently much weaker than the vintage in terms of performance, but I use it in similar contexts to the Chanel PM EDT when I want a 'quieter' cologne, so it doesn't really bother me. I absolutely love the prominent Tagetes note in the Lauder, it's one of my favourite fragrances now! :)

Nares Hughes

Dec 28, 2018
Only the most recent formulation, @Nares Hughes. It's apparently much weaker than the vintage in terms of performance, but I use it in similar contexts to the Chanel PM EDT when I want a 'quieter' cologne, so it doesn't really bother me. I absolutely love the prominent Tagetes note in the Lauder, it's one of my favourite fragrances now! :)
Yes, the current/most recent is still a decent representation in my opinion.
A classic!

Andyjreid

Oct 27, 2008
Today's SOTD and one I completely forgot on my last post was Guerlain L'Homme Ideal.

I appreciate I'm late to the party with this line of fragrances but they seem really popular within the fragrance community yet still not commonly worn by the general public, at least where I am.

A commercially available line that is generally pleasing yet not overdone yet.

naylor

Oct 24, 2011
Areej le Dore - Manly

This one hasn't gotten much love in the community ... maybe because of the name, or the collaboration, or some of the ingredients, etc...

But I actually really like this one. It's not quite a typical ALD, but it wears fantastic on my skin ... I sprayed it on again tonight and was reminded just how much I enjoy it.

naylor

Oct 24, 2011
Areej le Dore - Russian Oud

It's been a while since I've worn this one. But tonight it came out in full force, and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Latest News