Fragrancenet updated 37% off code

High Barnet

May 7, 2018
Thanks, good to know...the old one (GPYA37) didn't work for me the other day, and I was momentarily stunned!
But searching for the fragrance via google, and clicking on the fragrancenet link brought me to the 37%...lately, it had been bringing me to that google market instead (afraid of that).
Allright, 10-4.

Andy the frenchy

Sep 16, 2018
This appears not to be working any longer.

I confirm. The max discount is now 35%. Luxury sales have boomed since the quarantine started (no joke, I read that yesterday). They are probably trying to moneytize as much as they can to get ready for darker days in the near future.

- - - Updated - - -

Just placed an order yesterday with 37% off!

The 37% coupon probably died yesterday at 11:59pm. Lucky you!

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
I confirm. The max discount is now 35%. Luxury sales have boomed since the quarantine started (no joke, I read that yesterday). They are probably trying to moneytize as much as they can to get ready for darker days in the near future.

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for the update.

lilioka

Aug 5, 2019
Sorry for off-topic... Have they ever had discounts more than 37%?
I'm interested in quite a few items from the site, so just wondering if 37% is the best deal I can ever get from Fragrancenet. It does seem like 35% is the maximum discount atm. :-/
Also, not sure whether I just forgot some prices, or they have been shifting around a bit.
I used 35% code RENG7, it seems to work.

Andy the frenchy

Sep 16, 2018
Sorry for off-topic... Have they ever had discounts more than 37%?
I'm interested in quite a few items from the site, so just wondering if 37% is the best deal I can ever get from Fragrancenet. It does seem like 35% is the maximum discount atm. :-/
Also, not sure whether I just forgot some prices, or they have been shifting around a bit.
I used 35% code RENG7, it seems to work.

37% has always been the max discount available, but since a few days, they have deactivated it, so the max you can currently get is 35%. In general, when doing a general google shopping search and clicking on FragNet, the max available coupon is already active by default - no need for code.

lilioka

Aug 5, 2019
37% has always been the max discount available, but since a few days, they have deactivated it, so the max you can currently get is 35%. In general, when doing a general google shopping search and clicking on FragNet, the max available coupon is already active by default - no need for code.
Thank you! I never tried that.

Schmellin_Good

Jul 13, 2019

Can confirm that the 37% discount does not seem to be available anymore. Hopefully they bring it back.

Ifti

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone UK based order from here?
Just wondering about the duty/fees at the doorstep!
Fragrance X sorted this out and its a doddle (the price you see is the price you pay - no extra fees)

rum

Basenotes Plus
Mar 17, 2011
Anyone UK based order from here?
Just wondering about the duty/fees at the doorstep!
Fragrance X sorted this out and its a doddle (the price you see is the price you pay - no extra fees)

I tried a test order with FN a few weeks ago and there was no option to deliver to the UK, so I’m guessing they stopped? If anyone can confirm that would be great.

Schmellin_Good

Jul 13, 2019
Lack of new product (most likely due to COVID-19-related supply chain issues), now dropping the discount. Eh nothing lost really. Be sure to use the Google Shopping code if using Fragrancenet is required.

There is a Google Shopping code for FragranceNet? I'm confused. Do tell!

Ifti

Aug 5, 2016
I tried a test order with FN a few weeks ago and there was no option to deliver to the UK, so I’m guessing they stopped? If anyone can confirm that would be great.
Woah! You just reminded me - I think I mailed them with this and they said it was due to 'current world events' check back soon!
TY!

- - - Updated - - -

Lol they are a bit OTT with an email offer at least every 2 days!

Shave-A-Thon

Nov 8, 2015
Why not start a new thread for the 35% off code! Although the codes are appreciated. by posting the new 35% codes to the 37% off thread, I get excited thinking the extra 2% is back! They'll probably offer the 37% off code again once they write software code that jacks up all the prices by 2%.

zerofox

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 31, 2020
RPLE3 is toast. Use the method through Google stated above by previous posters. For those that wanted the Amouage Jubilation 25 extrait there is one left. American Express card holders can enroll for $25 off purchase at Fragrancenet driving the purchase price down to about $217 USD.

Latest News