Fragrancenet 37% off Coupon

guitarphil

Oct 2, 2015
I’m not sure if this has been posted but it takes off some extra with code aupg7 for 37% off. I’m not sure when it expires, I used it to get a good deal on a tester earlier.

Shave-A-Thon

Nov 8, 2015
I’m not sure if this has been posted but it takes off some extra with code aupg7 for 37% off. I’m not sure when it expires, I used it to get a good deal on a tester earlier.

This option still works, too: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/447041-Fragrancenet-is-currently-offering-37-off

The AUPG7 code has been good since at least December 21st, 2017 (see link below) and probably earlier than December 12th, when the thread above was started.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/43...-35-Off-Code?p=4267765&viewfull=1#post4267765

Juxtapozbliss

Author, Artist & Creative Director
Basenotes Plus
Nov 3, 2016

MGB

Jan 10, 2018
Hi,

RTCA7

That code gives you 35% off. An extra 5%.

I just checked (july 2nd, 2018 @ 12:56 EDT) and it's still good.

Shave-A-Thon

Nov 8, 2015
Thanks mate but I am outside USA and Google does not give option 'BUY' unfortunately. I have tried on both Firefox and Chrome! I guess I have to settle with 35% off for now. Cheers

I wasn't even aware that Fragrancenet could ship out of the USA. How do they manage to ship items that contain alcohol out of the country?

Oriane

Jan 15, 2015
I wasn't even aware that Fragrancenet could ship out of the USA. How do they manage to ship items that contain alcohol out of the country?

I do not know how they ship out of the country, but I do know that fragrance can be shipped into the country from other countries, e.g. England, if one uses a special service. It is expensive, though. I purchased from an etsy seller in England who did this. She ships quite a few orders together in one box every 2-3 weeks through a special service. The large box is sent to her agent here in the U.S. and the agent then ships each order individually.

Shave-A-Thon

Nov 8, 2015
I do not know how they ship out of the country, but I do know that fragrance can be shipped into the country from other countries, e.g. England, if one uses a special service. It is expensive, though. I purchased from an etsy seller in England who did this. She ships quite a few orders together in one box every 2-3 weeks through a special service. The large box is sent to her agent here in the U.S. and the agent then ships each order individually.

If only Dior would do that with Dior Homme Parfum and L'Oreal for their YSL Opium Edp. Neither are available in the USA. How much extra is the shipping for this? There's a few European sellers of aftershaves that would probably like to know.

I shipped to the USA address. That was gift order

That explains it! According to their shipping page, Fragrancenet DOES ship internationally:

https://www.fragrancenet.com/help/shippinginfo

Latest News