Fahrenheit Friday

Bavard

Wearing Perfume Right Now
Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
With me they would be tied.

Those stats are popular with men for the month. Beck's stats as unspecified gender wouldn't be included, if I have that right.

I might grab the stats for the last week instead of the last month.

26120610-763.jpg
Fahrenheit by Christian Dior13 people
26125694-8005.jpg
Burberry London for Men by Burberry9 people
26120554-4400.jpg
Égoïste / L'Égoïste by Chanel8 people
26125219-9037.jpg
Terre d'Hermès by Hermès6 people
26121734-1502.jpg
Zino Davidoff by Davidoff5 people

DrJones154

Nov 13, 2019
I love farenheigt but the older batches , Chanel Eqostie and Platnium Eqostie is better to today's standards, questions how does farenheigt Perfum standsb against them all?

DrJones154

Nov 13, 2019
Growing up I loved farenheigt I thought it was the best but I have mix reviews, and Sauvage Dior gets hated on smh it's a beautiful scent it's today's Fahrenheit if u get what I mean, Fahrenheit today has lost its ways and I'm hoping the pefum version is worthy of it it's name and it get bet any style of Sauvage dior

N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer

Semi-Retirement
Basenotes Plus
Jul 1, 2011
I love farenheigt but the older batches , Chanel Eqostie and Platnium Eqostie is better to today's standards, questions how does farenheigt Perfum standsb against them all?
I would give priority to these vintages over its modern counterparts regardless of the concentration. 2019 Fahrenheit will never be like the 1989 bottle, it might be good for some but for others perhaps not so much.

Diamond Joe

Feb 5, 2019
IDK Danny, as much as I love Fahrenheit (Parfum), I have many other fragrances that I also love. Once a week might be a bit much.

I'm in for Fahrenheit First Friday, but I can't get on board with Fahrenheit EVERY Friday

Jack103

Nov 21, 2009
I would give priority to these vintages over its modern counterparts regardless of the concentration. 2019 Fahrenheit will never be like the 1989 bottle, it might be good for some but for others perhaps not so much.

It’s not so different. Like I documented in the vintage forum I got a late 90s bottle as an early Christmas gift for myself. After 15 minutes it’s indistinguishable from my 2018 bottle, which actually performs better than the vintage. Vintage perhaps has a slightly more oily violet leaf note due to the additional methyl octine carbonate they were allowed to use back then, that’s it. There’s no magic in the vintage bottles that wasn’t restored in the latest batches. I wish people would stop trying to lead people on wild goose chases for so called superior vintages. It’s just kind of weird and delusional.

I would wager that people harping about Fahrenheit still being ruined are quite a bit older than me, which might explain this odd reluctance.

Danny Mitchell

Mar 21, 2019
Vintage or modern, everyone has a preference. I didn't wear Fahrenheit back in the day so it's hard for me to compare.
It doesn't get nearly the same flack as Azzaro Pour Homme or Polo, which I also love, so that must say something about how well the scent has held together over 30 years.

Bavard

Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
It’s not so different. Like I documented in the vintage forum I got a late 90s bottle as an early Christmas gift for myself. After 15 minutes it’s indistinguishable from my 2018 bottle, which actually performs better than the vintage. Vintage perhaps has a slightly more oily violet leaf note due to the additional methyl octine carbonate they were allowed to use back then, that’s it. There’s no magic in the vintage bottles that wasn’t restored in the latest batches. I wish people would stop trying to lead people on wild goose chases for so called superior vintages. It’s just kind of weird and delusional.

I would wager that people harping about Fahrenheit still being ruined are quite a bit older than me, which might explain this odd reluctance.

I agree it can come across that way - and I've also experienced bad reformulations that actually merit public service warnings.

Bavard

Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
I'm wearing my mid 90s Fahrenheit. I'm loving the IsoESuper while I can still smell it.

B9B72BEC-B28A-49BF-95FE-FA30AC88468B.jpg

psawjack

Nov 14, 2017
I'm in if I can use Fahrenheit Absolute in the winter and Fahrenheit Aqua in the summer.

Both are discontinued BTW.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

jkonick

Feb 16, 2019
Count me in! I've really been enjoying wearing Fahrenheit in cold weather lately, the leather comes out in a more prominent way than it did over the spring/summer when I bought my bottle.

Bavard

Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2015
I’m traveling with no Fahrenheit. My wearing last week was amazing, an unusually good perfume day.

Jack103

Nov 21, 2009
Just synced. Was at work all day so I wasn't able to update it...Wearing some from my 1998 bottle today.

Diamond Joe

Feb 5, 2019
Wait a minute - I just looked up SOTD - most popular Men's for the last month - there it is - tied for 1st!!!
26120554-4400.jpg
Égoïste / L'Égoïste by Chanel23 people
26120610-763.jpg
Fahrenheit by Christian Dior23 people
26125694-8005.jpg
Burberry London for Men by Burberry22 people
26131702-6852.jpg
Aventus by Creed19 people
26121305-6902.jpg
Polo by Ralph Lauren15 people

Latest News