essenza-nobile.de and ausliebezumduft.de

tatvlat

Oct 24, 2021
Hi all! please share promo codes for these sites essenza-nobile.de and ausliebezumduft.de 🙏
I will be grateful to everyone who responded :)

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
There was just a code recently posted in this thread for ausliebezumduft.de (First in Fragrance) for Halloween and Nov. 1st. Did you miss that one?

Scentsation

Nov 20, 2009
I just released a small community coupon code for BN. Use BaseNotesExclusive20 for 10% discount, limited to 20 uses.
Ormonde Jayne Fans might use the current promotion code OJ8ML when ordering an OJ fragrance to receive a free OJ 8ml luxury sample with their order.

tatvlat

Oct 24, 2021
I just released a small community coupon code for BN. Use BaseNotesExclusive20 for 10% discount, limited to 20 uses.
Ormonde Jayne Fans might use the current promotion code OJ8ML when ordering an OJ fragrance to receive a free OJ 8ml luxury sample with their order.
thank you! that's cool!
which means "limited to 20 uses" ? I do not understand

RedRaider430

You smell good! 😄
Basenotes Plus
Dec 18, 2011
A combination of this, and a much worse exchange rate over the past few years, is why I've stopped ordering from them also.
Yes.....I mainly use the places in France (and one in Spain) when I order internationally. They ship quickly, have occasional discounts, and don't require a huge amount to qualify for free shipping.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Didn't the requirement(s) for free shipping go up significantly for both of these sites from what it used to be?

I haven't used them in ages because of that.
I continue to shop with them regularly. Their requirements went up a bit but not that much in the last two years. Jovoy has remained the same

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
I can't remember which one, but one of them used to give a slight discount for your birthday every year. Seems like it was just 10 euros, or so. I don't think either one of them have ever done routine discount/promo codes.
I just got a birthday discount from both last week - 10 Euros off from each.

Latest News