Do you own EVERY scent launched from any fragrance House?

discovolante

Feb 6, 2004
Then you must like this House a lot!

I currently have Paul Smith Story (nice summer scent),London (great boozy scent,with remarkable lasting power), Extreme Men (clean,bitter citrus).I used to have Paul Smith For Men (simple,green scent,very easy to wear,but with lousy lasting power).
That makes four out of four.Not a great achievement,since they are only four,affordable and not hard to find.
I would like to hear your stories :).

Last edited:

everso

Banned
Mar 18, 2008
Helmut Lang. i have everything...including 2 bottles of the VERY hard to find Velviona. I also have multiple backups of each fragrance. LOL.

Hobbes

Oct 5, 2007
I tried doing it with the Chanel men's line, but I just couldn't bring myself to love them. Oddly enough, I now have 0 Chanel frags.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Yes. I own every Heeley, MPG, Creed, Parfum D'Empire, Dyptique, Fragonard, L'Artisan Parfumeur,
The Different Company, specifically marketed for men or unisex in large size bottles only.

the_good_life

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jun 2, 2006
Only Dukes of Pall Mall with its two offerings Cotswold and Belgravia. I was close to getting C&S Oxford&Cambridge at one point, which would have complete that house for me interms of the current line (if you add vintage, forget it). There always tends to be at least one perfume which I dislike in a line and I would be surprised if it were not so. Any house that makes interesting distinctive perfumes is bound to have those you like and those you don't.

SirSlarty

Dec 22, 2007
Then you must like this House a lot!

I currently have Paul Smith Story (nice summer scent),London (great boozy scent,with remarkable lasting power), Extreme Men (clean,bitter citrus).I used to have Paul Smith For Men (simple,green scent,very easy to wear,but with lousy lasting power).
That makes four out of four.Not a great achievement,since they are only four,affordable and not hard to find.
I would like to hear your stories :).

Same here, actually. I own Story, London, Extreme but not Paul Smith Man.

I like Cool Water so much that I own most of the flankers.

I own all the Canali offerings except the new "Style"

bbBD

Banned
May 21, 2008
If you're talking all the masculines, I've got all the Hermes (though technically my Equipage is only a mini), There are a few lines of which I have decants of the entire line, and another couple houses that I'm within 1-2 decants of completing the entire line.

oolala30

Jun 14, 2008
Only in my dreams. The most I have from any one fragrance house is 7 Jo Malone scents. .... I almost forgot. I also own 6 Chanels. But if I could own everything from one house it would definitely be Guerlain!

JaimeB

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 27, 2005
I own all four of the Parfums DelRae line, all done by Michel Roudnitska, the son of Edmond Roudnitska (Noir Épices, Parfum de Thérèse). They are: Eau Illuminée, Bois de Paradis, Amoureuse, and Début. Each one is a gem, but each is of a different color...

Haunani

Apr 25, 2008
I have all four fragrances from the Hawaiian-based Saffron James line. Each is based on a tropical flower. I was born and raised in the islands, and I simply couldn't resist owning these very well-done renditions of some of my olfactory memories.

anak

Jul 3, 2002
Dior (aside from Eau Sauvage Fraîcheur Cuir). Do spinoffs count? Dior's always been my favorite mainstream house.

- Al

Oh wait . . . I don't own Higher or Higher Energy but I dismissed those as Mongoloid children of an otherwise venerable house.

timaru

Jun 5, 2008
No, I dont, I'm not even close to it but I would definitely love to own all YSL's,Guerlains and others.
I dont even have to love all of them but it somehow has something to do with the feeling of having acquired comletion regarding that house.

gupts

Aug 6, 2006
From YSL I've got the following offerings for men

Ysl pour homme
Rive gauche
M7
M7 Fresh
Kouros
Kouros Eau d'ete
L'homme
Jazz
Live Jazz
Opium edt
Opium edp

Ysl for women...I just have Opium parfum

Last edited:

moltening

Feb 16, 2008
No, because I always find 1 or 2 from each house that I do not like.

The most likely house that I'd end up having an entire collection of would be Parfumerie Generale and Serge Lutens. (Can I not have Miel de Bois, Cedre, Louve, and the florals?)

Tonyprince

Jan 1, 2007
No, but I come closest with Lorenzo Villoresi. I own nine of those - all of the masculine ones to my nose. (I think calling LV Musk and Dilmun unisex is stretching it a bit.) Oh, I also don't own Wild Lavender nor the Colonia one, since they aren't available in the US for some reason.

From most houses I like, I own between two and five bottles. While I agree with the_good_life that it would be very unusual to find everything a house has to offer FBW, I do find that if I love one thing from a house, I'm likely to find others from them as well, and there are some houses that don't offer anything that particularly strikes me. In other words, I think most of the great houses strike a nice balance between variety and having a discernible sensibility. Does that make sense?

Mengels

Jul 22, 2008
I plan on owning the entire Armani and D&G lines eventually. I currently have:

Armani:
Acqua Di Gio
Black Code
EA White
EA Diamonds

Still to go: Armani, Mania, Attitude, EA Remix, EA Night, EA City Glam, and the prive' line. That covers em all I believe? And I'll have to find a really good deal to justify Armani, I can't stand the original.

arwen_elf

Dec 12, 2007
The closes I am to sampling a complete line is Chanel. I have full bottles of No. 5, Cristalle EDT, No. 19 EDP, Egoiste, Allure Sensuelle. Minis of Eau de Cologne, No. 22, Bel Respiro. A decant of Sycomore and samples of the rest of the Exclusifs. Several samples of No. 5 Eau Premiere. I owned in the past Cristalle EDP and Allure and have samples of Coco, Coco Madmoiselle, Chance, the fresher Chance, and Antaeus. I have my dad's bottles of Allure and Egoiste Platinum, but did not care to wear them, so they are in storage, while I kept the Egoiste. I have only sample in store the other Allures (the Edition Blanche and the other Allure Sport???). The only one I have never tried is Pour Monsier.

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest News