Diptyque Oud Palao @ Costco

Shave-A-Thon

Nov 8, 2015
Yes, Diptyque, the EDP and they are selling for $136.99 Costco has decent prices on varied fragrance. Their customer service is top-notch.

The link I posted should take you to the sale?

Their customer service is about the best there is. I bought a few 75 ml bottles of Tom Ford Black Orchid back in Nov. 2019 for $45 per. They don't seem to have the huge discounts on fragrances anymore.

1634913308184.png

zerofox

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 31, 2020
The one that surprised me, aside from the Amouage and Lutens Gratte-Ciel bottle, is MFK Amyris Homme EDT for $144.99. Maybe it’s horrible (I have no idea) but that beats some of the discounters by quite a margin. Sometimes Costco drops prices or offers additional beauty buy incentives of additional cash off for buying three. Agreed on easy returns and their guarantee. I’m still a bit stunned their buyers would think to offer Amouage.

zerofox

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 31, 2020
Low-key want to know who is their buyer and is he or she among us.

Among-Us-Christmas.jpg

thescentguru

May 12, 2019
Wow, some good deals here. I've never looked into Costco for fragrances, but will now start paying more attention. Thanks!
I bought my Aventus from Costco years ago and got a killer deal plus a few others but obviously not all there prices are as low as can be found elsewhere. Free delivery and Costco guarantee are valuable!

Latest News