Déclaration d'un soir (intense) discontinued in Europe?

Airegin

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone know if either of these are discontinued in Europe? I spotted a few bottles of each in a local store and I'm wondering if I should grab one before it's too late.

Airegin

Sep 25, 2017
Alright thanks, I'll pick up a bottle of both the original and intense then. Must be really unpopular if there's still 3 bottles left of each after several years in a busy department store.

StylinLA

Aug 9, 2009
Alright thanks, I'll pick up a bottle of both the original and intense then. Must be really unpopular if there's still 3 bottles left of each after several years in a busy department store.

It's a good scent. Many of us like it. The pronounced rose notes may have put some men off it. It's not particularly feminine at all IMO.

For whatever reason, it's just a flanker that didn't sell well, so they discontinued it. I wouldn't read much into that. Lots of scents that many of us like get dropped.

Larry Hoover

Jan 18, 2015
I had the Intense back when it came out around 2014, but it's very sweet and cloying in my opinion. The EdT is much better, though if you still found bottles of the Intense you could pick them up and sell them for a small profit.

Airegin

Sep 25, 2017
I had the Intense back when it came out around 2014, but it's very sweet and cloying in my opinion. The EdT is much better, though if you still found bottles of the Intense you could pick them up and sell them for a small profit.

That's exactly how I feel after comparing both on tester strips. I think I'll stick with the EDT, I'm only a bit worried about it smelling like bug spray to some people.

Airegin

Sep 25, 2017
I ended up buying the original. Not entirely convinced about Intense though. The heavier sandalwood is a bit off-putting for me.

Latest News