Could you reccommend me beast mode perfume

bockos

Sep 2, 2020
Hello to everybody,
I need your help.
I really like beast mode fragrances with maximum sillage.
But reading many reviews I recently tested some scents which are supposed to be stronger but they were reformulated in weak scents, for example Amouage Interlude, Montale Black oud, Carlisle, Oajan.
Can you reccommend me beast mode scents that has not been reformulated, i already have some like The Moon, The Promise, Bogue Deuleur, Moth, Boccanera, but I am still searching to add more beast to my collection.
Thank you very much in advance!

cacio

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 5, 2010
Etat Libre d'Orange Rien Incense Intense-very powerful animalic leather. Lasts a long time.

Also, off the top of my head, Beaufort 1805 la Tonnerre (powerfully smoky, too much smoke for me-but strong it is). And there used to be something called Boadicea Complex, which had the strength of the air waftring from a tannery (again, unwearable).

I haven't followed the changes in nuclear power Interlude and it seems strange that it has been watered down. But it has happened before with Amouage, so as usual one should try it first.

cacio

Apr 7, 2013
Prada L'Homme

9804266_fpx.tif

Beast Mode? I don't think so. It appears Prada doesn't think so either.

MegaMav

Dec 12, 2013
Jovoy Private Label
Ralph Lauren Polo (Cosmair/Warner)
Histoires de Parfums 1740 Marquis de Sade
Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum
Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain EDP
Costume National Homme
Acqua di Parma Colonia Leather
Molecule 04 (even if you cant smell it yourself)
Dior Homme Parfum
Amouage Beach Hut Man
Amouage Interlude Man
Amouage Epic Man
Chopard Oud Malaki
Nicolai New York Intense
Tom Ford Oud Wood Intense

Ken_Russell

Jan 21, 2006
Very good recommendations so far, also adding Fate for Men by Amouage (as well as most male unisex Amouage scents anyway), same with most of the male/unisex options in the Les Parfums Remarquables range by Le Couvent des Minimes, also Mystique Homme by Al Haramain, Lapidus PH, One Man Show Golden Edition by Bogart, Akkad by Lubin in the EDP version

Marty McFly

Jan 18, 2020
Mancera Aoud Vanille is a beast that I really enjoy, although I think it's better for cooler weather. Mancera Red Tobacco is also a serious raging beast that doesn't fade for hours on end, but I find it disgusting.

augustya

Oct 4, 2014
Lui (2006)
by Mazzolari

Oh Yes ! I have it ! I had purchased this back in 2014 on my Visit to Frankfurt and Yet I have not Finished it. But This one has my Love which keeps coming back and forth. Suddenly I get this itch someday to wear this and I wear it sometimes occasionally. I have still not been able to understand what people said here about it calling a Dirty Fragrance ! Uh ? Dirty Fragrance ? what on Earth does that mean ?

Ed Wardian

Oct 28, 2020
Bentley For Men Intense leaves a mark everywhere I go, especially when walking indoors from the cold....Cloud busting!
Another that leaves a trail of airborne lovers is Montale Arabians.... Oud for Greatness by Initio is a brown sugar beast for better or worse...
A recent sample of Jovoy's Psychedelique was a startling patchouli bomb and divine!

+1 for thrilledchilled's mention of Furyo by Jacques Bogart, a holds no barred swing of spicy funk...

Nice selections all around and a round of applause to everyone....

Latest News