Comparison and Matching up of Notes

mkturker

May 11, 2014
Hi, i am from Turkey.I try to make own my parfume with some naturel oils and alcohol.But i couldn't find good smells which are matched.Are there anybody for help me to find an ideal notes for man or woman.I have jasmine,cedar,sandalwood,melissa,lemon,apricot seel,turbentine,coconut,bergamot,melon,ylang ylang,lavender,juniperberry,cocoa,strawberry,lily,rose,argan,orange oils.How can i prepare a good,pretty or sexy,powerfull,fresh etc. smells?

Can you help me? It doesn't have to be complex smells and fragrance or a Professional fragrance but i try to make it for days and any of that aren't good as i want.

Can you give me simple formulas to prepare own my and my wifes fragrance?

Please help me,i am so stressfull and i couldn't do anything.I spend a lot of money to buy this oils but there isn't any good smell.

Help me please.

İ am waiting all of yours helps for good smell sharing with me in private or general messages.

Thanks.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Welcome to you Gulhilal! My suggestion to you would be to re-post your request and questions in the DIY Forum where many knowledgeable Basenoters and perfumers can better answer your questions and give you more useful and productive advice. Good luck!

Diamondflame

Frag Bomber 1st Squadron
Basenotes Plus
Jun 28, 2009
You might want to start with a favorite single note and build up slowly from there, adding another component which your nose find complimentary to the first note. Be sure to take detailed notes of components, no. of drops, etc. Spend some time in the DIY forum and educate your nose on individual scent note and their evaporation profile. You can't rush the process if you want to create your own unique blend.

Welcome to Basenotes!

mkturker

May 11, 2014
You might want to start with a favorite single note and build up slowly from there, adding another component which your nose find complimentary to the first note. Be sure to take detailed notes of components, no. of drops, etc. Spend some time in the DIY forum and educate your nose on individual scent note and their evaporation profile. You can't rush the process if you want to create your own unique blend.

Welcome to Basenotes!

Thanks for your pleasure answer.

Amd i want to take a simple fragrance primarly.As you say i must learn something about this mystery world.Indeed,i want to make a marketable smell in my environment.But i must explore and work harder thanks for your attention

Latest News