Coca-Cola need to come out with a Coca-Cola Fragrance....

DULLAH

Oct 25, 2007
Blind Bought. For sure.
Haven't drank coca-cola classic in years due to the phosphoric acid content, but it's a delicious smell.....so tart, a little bitter and so sweet, a little peppery....wonderful.

NyallW

Feb 7, 2011
Pepsi's fragrance will be better...

*stands back and watches Coca Cola v Pepsi argument unfold*

CanwllCorfe

Jun 4, 2009
That'd be great! Perhaps a little bit of effervescence thrown in. Although I would hope they would bring down the sweetness just a lot.

change1

Dec 27, 2010
the bottle and juice could look just like the real thing too...with a twisted cap pour splash style... in 50 ml, 100 ml, and 200 ml....

450px-CocaColaBottle_background_free.jpg

NyallW

Feb 7, 2011
200ml bottle of Coca Cola pour homme anyone?

Think of the flankers too... Vanilla, Lime and Cherry!

kbe

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 12, 2006
If it is successful we are probably going to see Pepsi bring one out as has been the case in the Soda Wars. Then, true to the Coke/Pepsi marketing strategy of fight each other head to head but jointly fight by all means to eliminate every other soda brand, will we see both Coke and Pepsi frags pay to take prime shelf space in retail outlets in attempt to squeeze out the lesser players?

NyallW

Feb 7, 2011
For the guys who keep their fragrances in the fridge... remember, that isn't a bottle of drinkable Coca Cola, just incase you wake up in the night and feel thirsty haha

change1

Dec 27, 2010
Such a moustache seems disadvantageous to the profession :)

That's how Roucel made the famous masterpiece Bond No. 9 New Haarlem. He had cappacino, and maple syrup stuck on his moustache from breakfast while mixing New Haarlem...sniff sniff...hmmmm this smells good...

cacio

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 5, 2010
I should have paid more attention in the coca cola museum store in Atlanta! They definitely have coca cola (and sprite etc etc) lip balm, they probably had other stuff as well!

In her review of Stetson original, Tania Sanchez says that there is some coca cola in it, and I concur.

cacio

Grant

Basenotes Founder
Staff member
Basenotes Plus
Sep 29, 2000
At a talk by P&G Scientist, Will Andrews, he gave all the audience scent strips. One of Vanilla, one of cinnamon, and one which had a citrus blend. After smelling them individually he asked us to smell them all together, and the result was something not unlike coca cola

So one for the fragrance hobbyists to try out there!

Jabel

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 22, 2009
We've been joking around at work that the new Lolita Lempicka called Si Lolita smells like coke during the dry down.

Indie_Guy

Dec 13, 2003
At a talk by P&G Scientist, Will Andrews, he gave all the audience scent strips. One of Vanilla, one of cinnamon, and one which had a citrus blend. After smelling them individually he asked us to smell them all together, and the result was something not unlike coca cola

So one for the fragrance hobbyists to try out there!

A few years back, I came up with a pretty decent cola accord. I just went to my drobe and found my spray bottle of it marked "cola". I've got a bit of a head cold, but it smells pretty good for something I did probably three or four years ago-- I'll have to go looking around for my formula-- I think I could clean it up and make it even better.

I always wondered why there weren't more cola fragrances on the market.

trapper

Sep 28, 2009
Get 5 bottles of 2L of Coca Cola, put them in a big vase, boil it, and make an extract of the result.

A MUST TRY.

mtgprox05

Dec 28, 2007
It's called M7 ;')

Nooooooo m7 doesn't smell like Coke. At least not to me. But, I agree; come out with a scent inspired by Cola and I would be very interested. Sniffing the bubbles from a freshly poured, ice-cold glass of Coke is heaven.

valkriz

Jul 30, 2010
Will I be able to snot it to get high before they reformulate it in ten years?

But a Cola fragrance would be interesting (sure its been done?) fresh notes for the fizz/carbonation on top of a dark spice.

SculptureOfSoul

Jul 2, 2005
Rum & Coke was done long ago in Lubin's Idole.

Also, I find that Romance Silver, Gucci PH, and Escada Magnetism all have 'coke like' aspects to their scent.

WindyCity1014

Dec 20, 2004
I'm surprised we got this far without anybody mentioning the purest cola scent out there--Cola by L'Aromarine! It smells exactly like cola and it's cheap too!

dnc

Jan 16, 2010
Anyone tried Aziyade (sp?) from Parfum d'Empire? Has a definite cola vibe to me. Rather nice it it, too. :laugh:

Latest News