Cloon Keen Atelier—Help Please!

khanada

Mar 3, 2020
I am sitting awake at 4 am, reading the 2018 update to the Guide, and I was reminded that Cloon Keen Atelier’s Castaña, or really anything from this house, has been on my test list for a long time. As they are based in Ireland, and have no substantive retail presence in the US that I can find, does anyone know where, or how, to find any of their perfume for sale? Also, the brand website says everything is out of stock, and I wonder if COVID and the precariousness of the perfume business might have done them in, for good. Any info you guys have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012

khanada

Mar 3, 2020
I too have been coveting Castaña for a very long time. I've only found one U.S. stockist, a fancy homewares store called JanGeorge, based in Sag Harbor and Miami. They have it for $180 for the 100ml, and they have the candles too. I haven't ordered it yet so can't report on their service.

https://www.jangeorge.com/products/cloon-keen-perfumes?_pos=1&_sid=d8afa022a&_ss=r

Thank you!! I looked at their website last night, but could not find the perfumes. I suppose, I didn’t look closely enough. It’s a shame, that their samples are all out of stock. $180 is too rich for a blind buy, at least for the moment. If someone has any of these, and happens to read this, please drop a message my way, as I would love to paypal, or trade, some money or perfume, in exchange for whatever I can get.

EastBayD

Nov 7, 2021
This is an old thread, but I just got back from Ireland and wanted to update for anyone who's curious. I can attest that Cloon Keen is alive and well. On my visit to their Galway store I purchased a bottle of Sybarite and my mom got a couple of their candles. The woman helping me mentioned that they also have a distributor in NY, but I don't recall the name. I can report that the scents were all luscious (though mostly with a feminine lean to them.) The scents are also definitely parfum strength. I applied a single spray of Sybarite and could smell it on my skin 24 hours later. I heartily recommend their perfumes.

Latest News