Cinnamon Mens Fragrances, Cinnamon Lovers must try

PotassiumSnow

Jun 13, 2021
A few that stick out immediately to me are

Creed Original Santal (I get a cinnamon note in the opening)
Spice Bomb Extreme
Eau d'Hermès

And there is one by Aramis I think, but I cannot remember what it is.

scentimus

Oct 7, 2000
Love cinnamon, my place smells of it!

Costume National Homme
Jaipur Homme Edp
Comme d Garson original
Obsession

mrcologneguy

Jan 2, 2009
Creed Ambre Cannelle is a nice, old school take on cinnamon-forward fragrances.

Creed Viking features a more modern cinnamon vibe, though I’m not seeing cinnamon listed in BN’s notes pyramid. It’s a refreshing and invigorating use of cinnamon, not warm and cozy.

Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur — now that’s a good blast of warm and cozy cinnamon.

Sheik Yerbouti

oakmoss fiend
Basenotes Plus
Jul 20, 2017
Lots of great ones already mentioned.

Another with a solid cinnamon note is the classic, Old Spice.

For a couple of non-obvious cinnamon notes but well done you could try, Versace L’Homme (citrus/leather), Worth PH (fougere) and Bowling Green (citrus/woody)

Opiate

Sep 19, 2010
Egoiste
Noir Epice

*Not currently in production but still attainable is YSL M7, which is one of the best uses of cinnamon in men’s fragrances imo.

PotassiumSnow

Jun 13, 2021
Creed Ambre Cannelle is a nice, old school take on cinnamon-forward fragrances.

Creed Viking features a more modern cinnamon vibe, though I’m not seeing cinnamon listed in BN’s notes pyramid. It’s a refreshing and invigorating use of cinnamon, not warm and cozy.

Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur — now that’s a good blast of warm and cozy cinnamon.

You know I can agree with the Creed Viking, I believe it's allspice that gives it that warm/spicy note that can relate closely to cinnamon.

checkmate

Sep 8, 2013
Witness by Bogart

Though discontinued, it can be easily found online. It’s a relaxed fragrance; not something I’d wear if I’m a suit, but rather a flannel shirt. It really shines in autumn and winter and it’s charm is in its simplicity.

jkonick

Feb 16, 2019
Tom Ford Italian Cypress has a really nice cinnamon note.

I’d love to find a cinnamon and oud combo - it’s common in the world of Japanese incense but I don’t know if I’ve seen a fragrance with those notes front and center.

ToughCool

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Jun 12, 2008
Hanae Mori HiM EDP is great with cinnamon.

Histoires de Parfums 1899 is a favorite I own and wear often in Fall too

Ken_Russell

Jan 21, 2006
Many great recommendations, while seconding especially Egoiste, Jaipur and Creed OS, also adding to certain extents Derrick by Orlane.

While not fully an explicit cinnamon and for more a dry as much as clean soapy sandalwood somehow anticipating R&G Open y a few years, happening to also get quite a moderate but persistent cinnamon suggestion from this too,

broguesforsir

Aug 19, 2012
Egoiste and Sauvage Elixir as others have suggested.

Agree with Viking as well.

Also adding: Serge Lutens Rousse; Phaedon Tabac Rouge and Molton Brown Mesmerising Oudh Accord & Gold EDT, the latter having a lovely cinnamon leaf note.

The lavender and tonka combination in Serge Lutens Gris Claire (original formulation) reminds me of cinnamon baked goods, though I’ve never read of anyone picking up this association, so it must be my odd nose!

OldSchoolScents

Jun 7, 2019
It's funny that you mention Viking, I don't get any cinnamon per se out of it, but it totally reminds me of a cinnamon flavoured gum. I guess the way the mint and pink pepper combine.

Some other favourites:

PS Fine Cologne
JHL
Egoiste
Old Spice

Andy the frenchy

Sep 16, 2018
Comme d Garson original
Obsession

Histoires de Parfums 1899 is a favorite I own and wear often in Fall too

Ombre Noire by Lalique

Nice suggestions. I'd add: