Caron Pour Une Femme / Lady Caron ? - Your Views Please !

Parfum de peau

Aug 18, 2006
Pour une femme is quite the powerhouse, strong and sexy but sparkling at the same time. I agree with Oviatt. Lady Caron is a lovely white floral if I remember well and it is a genre where I struggle to find scents I like (sometimes classified as chypre floral but I don't remember that). I would happily wear both.

I haven't smelled these scents in the past few years since Caron discontinued some scents and updated its packaging. I think Pour une femme may have kept its original bottle (Lady Caron unfortunately not).

donna255

Jul 16, 2004
Yes, Pour Une Femme, a gorgeous warm amber oriental. The bottle is quite interesting. The tube inside does not go all the way to the bottom of the bottle. I thought I had a defective one. LOL Because of the shape you need to keep it in it's box.

Lady Caron, I bought quite cheaply but never really wore so gave away. White florals do not really work for me, but as it was so cheap I bought anyway.

aquila_2009

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 16, 2014
I would describe Lady Caron as beautiful and feminine.it starts out really peachy with a pronounced tuberose.the other fruit play supporting role and just blend in.there is something about a spring breeze that brings out the best in this frag.it's never cloying or heavy.it has slightly tropical opening.dry down is slightly powdery and woody ...a balanced creamy sandalwood.

Pour Un Femme is a spicy sweet fragrance.it reminds me of times when women wore gold jewerly,red lipstick and fancy shoes.the first burst of citrus and spice was unsettling but i love the way it settled into an intoxicating blend of warmth and freshness with the twist of incense that has entranced me.beautifully complex and compiling.it has a strong presence without being overbearing - softer than other orientals i know - a strong feminine presence that is unafraid of being classed with the alpha males.

Best Regards.

Evangeline

Oct 31, 2009
I realize this is rather an old thread, but I'm compelled to pipe up and add that Pour Une Femme is very much a rose-centered perfume ...kinda surprised nobody's mentioned that. :unsure: I'd be shocked to find myself alone in that opinion, the rose is just so lush and beautiful...and conspicuous.

Latest News