Caron is easy to find in USA? (at good prices)

tonysoprano100

Dec 20, 2007
Is easy to find some Caron fragances in major cities like Dallas or Miami? Malls....

In EBAY is so cheap, but I dont know what to do....online or some mall store.

S

Sorcery of Scent

If you go the online route, Tricsman just posted a link to perfumemart who are having a clearance sale on many scents, including L'Anarchiste. They seem to stock a whole bunch of Carons for what I feel are pretty good prices.
Ive never shopped with this site, but there looks to be savings to be had - particularly as they have a discount code in the Coupons board.
:)

Last edited:

petruccijc

Dec 5, 2007
The Nordstom in Chicago had a few Caron fragrances - but I have not seen them too much in any major department stores. You may find some in mall fragrance stores. But I think the best option is to order online - you will probably get the best price there.

Brielle87

Oct 8, 2007
I advocate the Perfumemart clearance sale also, lot of nice Caron scents, or ebay for great vintage finds. If you can find the older versions, usually at very good prices, you have a much nicer scent. Most of the newer editions of Caron scents seem to all, mens included, share a similar dry-down; somewhat soapyish.

DocmanCC

Apr 2, 2007
I would say it is difficult to find Caron in the US. Large retail chains do not carry the line (Macys, Nordstroms, Dillards, 4 of the Saks i've been to, etc). Indeed your best bet is an online reseller.

Some small brick and mortar shops may carry the line. I'm lucky enough to live in a city with a shop that carries all their scents plus a couple empty fountains. :D

Latest News