Can't access forum from mobile

Pallas Athena

Jun 30, 2015
I'm using Samsung browser and when I click on the forum I'm only shown information about online users and birthdays and whatnot but can't see the actual forum. In order to get to the forum I have to click on the forum thingy 5 times at least five.

Grant

Basenotes Founder
Staff member
Basenotes Plus
Sep 29, 2000
Hello

I'm going to attempt to obtain a device with a Samsung Browser and check it out.

Regards

Hello!

I’ve tried with the Samsung browser and it seems okay to me

b66bf3609793375bc12f39f6fab53006.jpg

Which device are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

epapsiou

Always be smelling
Basenotes Plus
Sep 28, 2015
Maybe some plugin (noscript, ghostry, privacybadger etc.) Causing issue for OP?

Pallas Athena

Jun 30, 2015
I'm on S8+.
I'm using Samsung browser. It has some plugins like Adblock and something.
Here's what I get for the first 5-8 times trying to access forum:
Screenshot_20180408-171433_Samsung Internet.jpg

Pallas Athena

Jun 30, 2015
It was an adblock not showing me the forum's table.
For some reason it must be considered a pop-up.
I've been using Chrome browser and I've got the same adblock here and everything works fine.

Sorry for the trouble.

dm01

Feb 16, 2017
In firefox I cant use mobile view, chrome and samsung browser have no problem. Can we find a solution for firefox android? thanks and sorry for english.

milesstone

Apr 27, 2021
In firefox I cant use mobile view, chrome and samsung browser have no problem. Can we find a solution for firefox android? thanks and sorry for english.

Some websites are coded exclusively for WebKit, the layout engine for mobile sites in Safari and Chrome. These WebKit-only sites might not display correctly on other browsers, like Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer.

If you encounter this problem, use Firefox to view the desktop version of the site instead:

Open the page you want to view in Firefox.
Tap the menu button.

Toggle the switch next to Desktop site to turn it on and off.

kirito39

Jul 17, 2021
Some websites are coded exclusively for WebKit, the layout engine for mobile sites in Safari and Chrome. These WebKit-only sites might not display correctly on other browsers, like Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer.

If you encounter this problem, use Firefox to view the desktop version of the site instead:

Open the page you want to view in Firefox.
Tap the menu button.
clashmod
Toggle the switch next to Desktop site to turn it on and off.

thanks for explaining it to us Miles. i was having the same trouble. your post helped me. thanks again.

Latest News