Bout time I say hello :)

Dec 20, 2021
Hi everyone, my name is Jenna. I'm based in Montana, where I live with my husband and three kids (6, 5, and 2). I've been stalking this forum for oh...probably almost a year now. I've always had a sensitive nose (annoyingly so, my poor husband has gone through nearly every brand of cleaning product available because trying to find a scent that doesn't set me off). I've been interested in fragrances for as long as I remember, but only started tinkering with my own fairly recently. This forum has been so helpful on that path, you are all so knowledgable!

So a little about me:

The first fragrance I ever owned was...
Unforgiveable Woman (Yup, by P. Diddy.)

The first fragrance I bought with my own money was...
Probably Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea...still holds up!

My favorite fragrances is....
You Or Someone Like You (ELDO) or Dear Polly (Villhelm). Obsessed with both at the moment.

Tell us a bit about where you live (you don't have to specify where it is if you don't want to)...
I live in Montana, and it's my one true home. I grew up on a horse ranch way deep in the mountains (basically off the grid), and now I live on the eastern side of the state. The show Yellowstone? My mom worked at that ranch too, although it was much nicer than the ranch we were raised on.

Tell us a bit about what you do for fun...
Writing, painting, running. Have a small obsession with fire I feed into from time to time.

Tell us a bit about what you do for work...
I have a Master's in Psych (specialized in sleep disorders) but quickly learned that wasn't he field for me. Worked as an underwater photographer for about 10 years. Have spent the last 5 years or so working as a writer and part-time filmmaker.

🎵 Your favourite band / music / album....
Foo Fighters, Green Day, Alabama Shakes, Florence and the Machine, lots of blues and soundtrack music.

📺 Your favourite TV Shows...
Fleabag, The Office, Parks n Rec, Insecure. Find myself rewatching the first season of True Detective a lot.

🎬 Your favourite Movies....
Hot Fuzz, The Matrix, Stranger Than Fiction, Lost In Translation. Can talk for hours about Lord Of the Rings stuff. Oooh Into the Spiderverse is a great one!

📚 Your favourite Books....
You, Come Closer, Hatchet, Into The Wild. Just finished reading Nightbitch and it was fascinating. Re-reading Dune again after seeing the recent film (which I also loved).

🕹️ Your favourite video games...
Tombraider!! Also anything scary I can sit back and watch someone else play, haha.

😋 Your favourite food...
Been making roasted beets a lot lately.

🐱 Do you have any pets?
2 dogs (Aussies), 2 cats and whatever strays I find.

🎉 What's your best party trick?
I'm very good at climbing things.

😎 Has anyone ever told you that you look like someone famous?
Someone told me I look like Debra Messing once but they were very drunk so who knows how accurate that is.

It's so nice to meet you all!

(Currently Wearing: Whisky, 1969 by Thin Wild Mercury, couldn't figure out how to link it).

naylor

Oct 24, 2011
01346a6e-aaaa-4b7e-aa6c-2923bd621da1_text.gif

ScentSensei

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 21, 2020
Dig those Alabama Shakes!
BTW if you use the Directory tab and find whatever fragrance you are wearing you can click on 'wearing' which will show in the SOTD(scent of the day)
and show in all your forum posts. You can add fragrances to your wardrobe and it will keep track of your wears for each fragrance.

Dec 20, 2021
Dig those Alabama Shakes!
BTW if you use the Directory tab and find whatever fragrance you are wearing you can click on 'wearing' which will show in the SOTD(scent of the day)
and show in all your forum posts. You can add fragrances to your wardrobe and it will keep track of your wears for each fragrance.
Awesome, thank you! Learned something new already.

Latest News