Bortnikoff perfumes (take note Areej le Dore fans!)

DudeLebowski

Oct 10, 2019
I’ve seen a lot of folks say the drydown falls apart. How would you feel it compares in that regard to Jeke?
I love both. It's not as sweet as Jeke. So if you're expecting playfulness look elsewhere. This one is austere, smoky, and a bit on the serious side. The overall smell to the dry down comes off as a cigar that's slowly going out on an ashtray.

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
I love both. It's not as sweet as Jeke. So if you're expecting playfulness look elsewhere. This one is austere, smoky, and a bit on the serious side. The overall smell to the dry down comes off as a cigar that's slowly going out on an ashtray.
I love Tobacco Oud and Jeke, but I found Jeke to be pretty austere and smoky. Would you say that Tabac Dore is more challenging?

Oct 12, 2021
I’ve seen a lot of folks say the drydown falls apart. How would you feel it compares in that regard to Jeke?
I"d agree with that. The opening is absolutely amazing, but once that passes it gets pretty bland. Still nice, but not at that price in my opinion.

The other thing I have with Tabac Dore is that it makes my skin feel sticky, no other perfume ever does that

Latest News