Bortnikoff perfumes (take note Areej le Dore fans!)

wood&leather

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 27, 2018
I

I agree with wood&leather that Oud Maximus has the potential to be the most popular one among the second collection, because it's very recognisable as an oud fragrance, contrary to the other two that took me a bit more effort to figure out what I was smelling. This familiarity will probably elicit an instant reaction, but at the same time, I sometimes find the overall effect a bit too close to some oud oils or oud-rose attar, which is a concern that prevented me from buying a full bottle of Oud Zen. But there's not doubt that Oud Maximus smells very enjoyable!

Awesome write up, thanks for sharing. I think Bonheur and Oud Maximus are really going to be the scents that jump out over time and the first to sell out. I'm actually thinking of selling my 30ml Bonheur just so I can replace it with a 50ml. I just find the 30ml bottle next to all my 50 and 100ml bottles mildly irritating to look at lol

Bangkok Hound

User of Toilet Water
Basenotes Plus
Nov 4, 2015
However, their aesthetics seem to differ, with Areej exaggerating certain notes to achieve a more dramatic effect, while Bortnikoff are overall more balanced and composed, therefore more wearable in general. I enjoy both styles very much.

Those are exactly my thoughts as well. I prefer the Areej aesthetic, but still very much enjoy Bortnikoff's.

I also asked him if there will be 30 ml bottles like in the first collection. He said that for now there are only 50 ml bottles for the upcoming second collection, and that maybe he'll think about 30 ml format later, but that's not guaranteed. As the 30 ml bottles hit the sweet spot of quantity vs. price for me, I'll keep my fingers crossed.

That's really too bad. If it weren't for the 30ml option, I probably wouldn't own Bonheur.

wood&leather

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 27, 2018
HNNNNNNNNG loving the new labels. that Oud Maximus is going to make an amazing night stand ornament. Plus he paired it with Bonheur... "hey Dmitry since you're reading my posts how about sending me Oud Maxi on the house!"

44384997-1920733434674416-7750953300987478016-n.png

Niche_Addict07

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Mar 11, 2018
HNNNNNNNNG loving the new labels. that Oud Maximus is going to make an amazing night stand ornament. Plus he paired it with Bonheur... "hey Dmitry since you're reading my posts how about sending me Oud Maxi on the house!"

44384997-1920733434674416-7750953300987478016-n.png

I’m definitely liking the new bottles much prefer those to the previous collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Splashfrag12

Aug 22, 2013
The all new Dmitry Bortnikoff fragrances launching this month end !!
I being their official distirbutor in India got chances to grab the bottles as well as the juice for testing purpose

For those who missed out on the notes. Here they are :
🍁🍁Oud Maximus

Top notes: Bergamot, Sweet Orange, Pink Pepper, Jasmine Sambac, Cardamom
Heart notes: Rose de Mai, Himalayan Rose, Indian Rose, Hybrid Rose, Attar Gulab, Magnolia, Frangipani, Clove, Tonka Bean
Base notes: Indian Oud, Oud Roots Trat, Oud Purple co Chang (Feel-oud), Oud from Sri Lanka (Feel-oud), Birch Tar, Tolu Balsam, Vanilla, Deer Musk, Civet

🍁🍁Vetiver Nocturne

Top notes: Bergamot, Neroli, Frangipani, Cardamom
Heart notes: Champaca, Champaca Leaf, Jasmine Sambac, Oakmoss, Vetiver, Ruh Khus (Indian Vetiver), Myrrh
Base notes: Sandal 100k (Feel-oud), Indian Sandal, Sandal Infusion (Thai Jasmine & White Champaca), Oud Trat, Oud Trat Infusion (Thai Jasmine & White Champaca), Ambergris

🍁🍁L’Heure Exquise

Top notes: Bergamot, Neroli, Cardamom
Heart notes: Champaca, Champaca Leaf, Jasmine Sambac, Attar Motia (Indian Jasmine), Cedar, Cacao, Clove, Camphor, Nagarmotha, Myrrh
Base notes: Vietnamese Oud Roots, Indonesian Oud, Styrax, Tolu Balsam, Ambergris

Sneak peak to the official bottle as well as the decants i am doing right now for the third collection

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

wood&leather

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 27, 2018
the irony of civet being the absolute dead last ingredient listed in the base notes of Oud Maximus when that's the first thing to kick you in the nostrils. lol love it

going to have another sit down with all three samples again tonight and see if I can pick out any of the other notes now that they're listed. The only thing I initially got in vetiver nocturne was Vetiver/Oakmoss/Jasmine/Sandlewood

Niche_Addict07

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Mar 11, 2018
Definitely buying the Oud Maximus what’s the odds they drop same day as the Areej.

wood&leather

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 27, 2018
Definitely buying the Oud Maximus what’s the odds they drop same day as the Areej.

good question. while bortnikoff has obviously taken packaging and ingredient ideas from ALD, the marketing has been completely different. I have a feeling the entire first week of November is going to be nothing but uploads of people holding their 50ml of Oud Maximus lol

Niche_Addict07

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Mar 11, 2018
good question. while bortnikoff has obviously taken packaging and ingredient ideas from ALD, the marketing has been completely different.

True but there’s only so many days left till the end of the month I just think it’s the same day which is kinda weird there’s only so many followers and with the more being for Areej there not cheap not many will have the coin to be buying from both houses on the same day but never know. My funds are ready to pick up atleast 2 Areej and the Oud Maximus this month.

StellaDiverFlynn

Oct 5, 2016
So the Vetiver Nocturne *does* have Indian sandalwood in the base - as StellaDiverFlynn mentioned in the review above.

I initially thought I mistook my sample of Vétiver Nocturne for L'Heure Exquise because of the significant sandalwood presence, because in my mind sandalwood equals to exquisite. :p But after having double checked that I hadn't mixed them up, the sandalwood in Vétiver Nocturne is quite a lovely surprise. :D

Niche_Addict07

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Mar 11, 2018
Simple email and I’ve talked To dimitry few times. He just doesn’t have the marketing photos done yet. Here is a snap shot of my email convo with him for the ones who don’t believe me
03996ece6bddd446cefbb15954c03b49.jpg
5e014cf542ea43adf1c6febb92376f83.jpg

Niche_Addict07

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Mar 11, 2018
Frank Geib from New Jersey sure does know how to internet.

You must be real butthurt I’m not slobbing Areej knob like urself that you need to comment on everything I say. You’ve quickly climbed to my #1 fan it seems. I’ve got nothing to hide

wood&leather

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 27, 2018
You must be real butthurt I’m not slobbing Areej knob like urself that you need to comment on everything I say. You’ve quickly climbed to my #1 fan it seems. I’ve got nothing to hide

I'm confused. I'm happy for you and the rest of the public to finally get to enjoy this great work. Oud Maximus is his best work to date.

I do however enjoy the irony of you calling me your biggest fan when you're blind buying a fragrance based off a review I wrote. That's rich.

Last edited:

Niche_Addict07

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Mar 11, 2018
I'm confused. I'm happy for you and the rest of the public to finally get to enjoy this great work. Oud Maximus is his best work to date.

I do however enjoy the irony of you calling me your biggest fan when you're blind buying a fragrance based off a review I wrote. That's rich.

[emoji23][emoji23] who said I’m buying it based off your reviews. I been on the bortnikov band wagon before u posted anything but think what you want

wood&leather

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 27, 2018
The all new Dmitry Bortnikoff fragrances launching this month end !!
I being their official distirbutor in India got chances to grab the bottles as well as the juice for testing purpose

For those who missed out on the notes. Here they are :
����Oud Maximus

Top notes: Bergamot, Sweet Orange, Pink Pepper, Jasmine Sambac, Cardamom
Heart notes: Rose de Mai, Himalayan Rose, Indian Rose, Hybrid Rose, Attar Gulab, Magnolia, Frangipani, Clove, Tonka Bean
Base notes: Indian Oud, Oud Roots Trat, Oud Purple co Chang (Feel-oud), Oud from Sri Lanka (Feel-oud), Birch Tar, Tolu Balsam, Vanilla, Deer Musk, Civet

����Vetiver Nocturne

Top notes: Bergamot, Neroli, Frangipani, Cardamom
Heart notes: Champaca, Champaca Leaf, Jasmine Sambac, Oakmoss, Vetiver, Ruh Khus (Indian Vetiver), Myrrh
Base notes: Sandal 100k (Feel-oud), Indian Sandal, Sandal Infusion (Thai Jasmine & White Champaca), Oud Trat, Oud Trat Infusion (Thai Jasmine & White Champaca), Ambergris

����L’Heure Exquise

Top notes: Bergamot, Neroli, Cardamom
Heart notes: Champaca, Champaca Leaf, Jasmine Sambac, Attar Motia (Indian Jasmine), Cedar, Cacao, Clove, Camphor, Nagarmotha, Myrrh
Base notes: Vietnamese Oud Roots, Indonesian Oud, Styrax, Tolu Balsam, Ambergris

It seems whoever wrote the grandiose descriptions for Adam's 4th collection also did them for Dmitry :)

L'heure Exquise: $300

Spring in Paris has almost become summer today. The shades of evening begin to descend. You sit in a cafe in the city center and look at the Seine. The sun goes down and the colors of the day mix with the purple sky. The familiar outlines of objects are faded by pastel tones, your eyes rest, and your feelings become stronger. The waiter brings you a cup of cocoa and a dessert. Dusky air cools your face and you feel the richness of scents brighter than ever before: the beverage, the food and a bouquet of flowers nearby. It is L'heure Exquise. The fragrance starts with a soft mix of Cardamom and Citruses. In a moment you get into a whirlpool of spicy notes of Cocoa, Clove and Myrrh. The heart of the fragrance beats with floral notes of exotic Champaca and Jasmine. Indonesian and Vietnamese Oud, Tolu Balsam and delicate White Amber are warming the beautiful base of the fragrance.

Oud Maximus: $350

What is real exoticism? This is something that you just couldn't try before. Today many people know what Oud is. But only a few know how rich and unusual can be the character of the wild Oud, fully revealed in a masterfully created blend. In Oud Maximus the concentration of Oud oils is so high that to preserve other notes, a special technique was created for mixing the Laotian, Indian and Thai Oud with four Rose oils from India, the Himalayas, Indonesia and France. The start of the fragrance is focused on the tantalizing animalistic character of the Oud from Laos, supported by Jasmine and Citruses. A voluminous accord of ambery Roses and Magnolia blossoms in the heart. The base consists of miscellaneous Oud oils, Civet and the Musk of Kabarga, which give the composition roundness and softness. This is how the precious fragrance maximally opening the heart of the wild Oud is born. No wonder, Oud Maximus is dedicated to the perfumer's son Maxim.

Vetiver Nocturne: $330

If you think that you 100% aware of how vetiver can and should smell, you're probably wrong. This note requires a special attitude and deserves a dignified framing. Only under such conditions a vetiver composition of timeless beauty can be born. This is especially true when it comes to the precious Indian 25-year-old vetiver oil Ruh Khus, which forms the heart of Vétiver Nocturne. In order to make the start of the fragrance greener, a young Ruh Khus is used: in its distillation process it passes through the copper pipes and thus acquires green color and smell. The base of the composition consists of the oils of Indonesian Sandalwood and Oud Trat, which were distilled by the perfumer himself with the use of a special infusion technique: during the distillation process wooded materials were enriched by the oils of White Champaca and Thai Jasmine. Floral notes revealed the beauty of Sandalwood oil extracted from the roots of centuries-old Sandalwood trees, which were cut down a long time ago and nowadays only their roots, which were preserved in the ground for years, are available to give us an aromatic material of the highest quality. Only the real Mysore Sandalwood, which is also generously used in the composition, can compete with it in terms of rarity and resplendence. It’s hard to imagine a better framing for the Vetiver note than this.

Wearing Vetiver Nocturne today. It's starting to become my favorite one in the group. I still do like Oud Maximus because it is quite "charismatic" but I'm having a hard time reaching for it with the thought "I want to smell like this right now". I know the top notes say bergamot, sweet orange, etc but it's ALL civet(cheesy) for the first 20minutes on me. Vetiver Nocturne is developing to be the "Bonheur" of the group. One I thought was just decent at first, but the vetiver-fougére/floaral/sandalwood dry down is simply stunning and is continuously winning me over. Glad I decided on this one. Dmitry didn't do himself any favors by discontinuing the 30ml with these price points though.

Tosef

Jun 5, 2017
Alright, so yesterday I received both sample sets.
IMG_20181031_120935.jpg

It seems like unlike many others, I really liked Mysterious Oud. Actually, it is my favorite out of the first three. While Coup de Foudre smells nice, it isn't really for me. Bonheur has a note (I suspect the violet leaf or whatever) that makes it smell sort of very vegetal to me. I love green notes but not vegetal-green ones. Later in the drydown the scents is quite a nice interplay of ambergris and spices. However, I own Atlantic Ambergris by Areej Le Doré, which is quite similar but to my nose so much better (also because of the way it utilizes and emphasizes on the hype-realistic oceanic qualities of Ambergris). I will definitely give my sample a few more wearings but I think it won't be an FB for me.

At first I thought if I buy any Bortnikoff it would be the Mysterious Oud. That was until I tried the 2nd collection, specifically Oud Maximus. Dayummm! Believe every word wood&leather has written about it. This is probably the best oud besides Oudh Infini and Russian Oud that I have smelled in the last 2-3 years. Outstanding quality. The opening is a sweet and sparkling from the bergamot and pink orange. A buttery cheesy (in a good way but I guess you have to be a bit of a real agarwood lover for this) oud unfolds and the drydown is just heavenly vanilic, heated oud wood chips. Oud Maximus has a similar DNA as Dusita's Oudh Infini. Most likely I will get a full bottle of this.

Vetiver Nocturne I gave already a full wearing yesterday. I anticipated this a lot but at least on first wearing it fell flat and I can't even describe why. It didn't smell horrible or anything but I also didn't enjoy it very much. I definitely have to give this another few wearing tho.

L'heure Exquisite was like a roller-coaster for me. Initially on spraying it I really liked it. It reminded me quite a bit of ALD's Flux de Fleur. However, after a few minutes and for 1-2 hours it developed to something I didn't like. Again, I can't really explain what I didn't like. But keep in mind this was first testing and I had 2-3 other scents on me for testing reasons as well. I know this is never really a good idea but when I receive long anticipated samples I can never go through them one by one. I usually do that in the following days. Anyway, at some point throughout the day I realized I kept sniffing my hand again and again and this was due to the amazing drydown of L'heure. Ambery, spicy (like a shamama atar, if I remember correctly), oudy. Again, I'm shitty at describing scents and need to wear it again.

So yeah, overall I think I love Oud Maximus and like L'heure and Mysterious Oud. I will probably revise or post some more thoughts after more testing.

wood&leather

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 27, 2018
At first I thought if I buy any Bortnikoff it would be the Mysterious Oud. That was until I tried the 2nd collection, specifically Oud Maximus. Dayummm! Believe every word wood&leather has written about it. This is probably the best oud besides Oudh Infini and Russian Oud that I have smelled in the last 2-3 years. Outstanding quality. The opening is a sweet and sparkling from the bergamot and pink orange. A buttery cheesy (in a good way but I guess you have to be a bit of a real agarwood lover for this)

the bolded being the key here. If you like Mysterious Oud then you are without a doubt a true agarwood/oud head. If you are a frag collector Oud Maximus is a blind buy without question or hesitation. However if you're at the part of your frag journey where you're still looking for practical fragrances you can wear out and get a few compliments then this is definitely not what you want. It would just be too damn strange to the non frag enthusiast. That said, you probably don't reach this brand without being an enthusiast so probably a mute point.

I'd like to thank you for your clarification on L'heure Exquise as well. It's definitely more Flux de Fleur than Inverno Russo. I made Vetiver Nocturne my first bottle purchase in the 2nd collection. The beauty of Oud Maximus is in the top 15minutes (although it remains delicious). The beauty in Vetiver Nocturne comes in after 20 minutes once that super green/fougére has gone down and the Floral and Sandalwood come to life.

Bought Vetiver Nocturne direct from Dmitry. Going to wait until Oud Maximus reaches lucky scent so I can get a bunch of samples thrown in.

StellaDiverFlynn

Oct 5, 2016
It seems like unlike many others, I really liked Mysterious Oud. Actually, it is my favorite out of the first three. While Coup de Foudre smells nice, it isn't really for me. Bonheur has a note (I suspect the violet leaf or whatever) that makes it smell sort of very vegetal to me. I love green notes but not vegetal-green ones. Later in the drydown the scents is quite a nice interplay of ambergris and spices. However, I own Atlantic Ambergris by Areej Le Doré, which is quite similar but to my nose so much better (also because of the way it utilizes and emphasizes on the hype-realistic oceanic qualities of Ambergris). I will definitely give my sample a few more wearings but I think it won't be an FB for me.

At first I thought if I buy any Bortnikoff it would be the Mysterious Oud. That was until I tried the 2nd collection, specifically Oud Maximus. Dayummm! Believe every word wood&leather has written about it. This is probably the best oud besides Oudh Infini and Russian Oud that I have smelled in the last 2-3 years. Outstanding quality. The opening is a sweet and sparkling from the bergamot and pink orange. A buttery cheesy (in a good way but I guess you have to be a bit of a real agarwood lover for this) oud unfolds and the drydown is just heavenly vanilic, heated oud wood chips. Oud Maximus has a similar DNA as Dusita's Oudh Infini. Most likely I will get a full bottle of this.

I have similar olfactory experience with you on Bonheur vis-a-vis Atlantic Ambergris. I also detect that vegetal, slightly metallic note in Bonheur, although it behaves more like a facet among others than a dominant force on me, and I quite like it. Now thinking of it, I find this note shares some similarities with the mossy violet leaf effect in Sven Pritzkoleit's Violet Moss. I too find the "hyper-realistic oceanic qualities" of Atlantic Ambergris fascinating, but the metallic clove later on gave me a much harder time. Thankfully Bonheur took that lovely pairing of ambergris, clove and moss of Atlantic Ambergris and gave it a different twist that suits my preference better.

I also very much agree with you on the similar DNA between Dusita Oudh Infini and Oud Maximus. I love Oudh Infini, but this similarity in blueprint and overall effects makes me pause for splurging for a full bottle of Oud Maximus because it seems a bit redundant for me. But I also think that if someone finds him/herself enjoying one of them, it would nice to give the other one a try too.

Tosef

Jun 5, 2017
the bolded being the key here. If you like Mysterious Oud then you are without a doubt a true agarwood/oud head. If you are a frag collector Oud Maximus is a blind buy without question or hesitation. However if you're at the part of your frag journey where you're still looking for practical fragrances you can wear out and get a few compliments then this is definitely not what you want. It would just be too damn strange to the non frag enthusiast. That said, you probably don't reach this brand without being an enthusiast so probably a mute point.

I'd like to thank you for your clarification on L'heure Exquise as well. It's definitely more Flux de Fleur than Inverno Russo. I made Vetiver Nocturne my first bottle purchase in the 2nd collection. The beauty of Oud Maximus is in the top 15minutes (although it remains delicious). The beauty in Vetiver Nocturne comes in after 20 minutes once that super green/fougére has gone down and the Floral and Sandalwood come to life.

Bought Vetiver Nocturne direct from Dmitry. Going to wait until Oud Maximus reaches lucky scent so I can get a bunch of samples thrown in.

The opening of Oud Maximus is indeed maybe the best part of the fragrance. Fortunately, for me it stays very good throughout the whole time though. Especially that vanillic heated oud drydown (that's how it smells to me at least) is amazing. I will do one more full wearing this evening and then decide on an FB. I just have a 15ml partial of Oudh Infini (blind bought) and while it shares the same DNA I still find them to be different enough to own both. To me OM is really more about the cheesy oud, while I find OI to be more heavy on the civet and vanilla and withbmore of a vintage feel.

On Vetiver Nocturne, I gave it another try as you suggested: before I left my hotel, I sprayed it on a tissue. When I came back and smelled it, it had reached a heavenly sandalwood minty drydown. Very pleasant! The first time I tried it, I was out and about the whole day in Bangkok's 90% humidity and while I wasn't really sweating a lot I think VN still didn't work that well as if being inside with it. I think it could be a real good office scent for me. I will give it another test soon.

Tosef

Jun 5, 2017
IMG_20181105_144732.jpg

After asking me via WhatsApp if I'd be interested to test it, Dmitry threw in an amber shamama attar from Kannauj. Such a nice and friendly guy!

Bangkok Hound

User of Toilet Water
Basenotes Plus
Nov 4, 2015
I finally tried the new Bortnikoffs last night and based on my initial impressions I believe they are much more exciting and interesting than the new ones from Areej. I'll have to test them more, but I'm already itching for full bottles of all three.

wood&leather

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 27, 2018
I finally tried the new Bortnikoffs last night and based on my initial impressions I believe they are much more exciting and interesting than the new ones from Areej. I'll have to test them more, but I'm already itching for full bottles of all three.

I had a sort of saddened moment today. Found a tiny remaining luckyscent sample of Flux de Fleur and the similarity to L'heure Exquise was so interesting considering I don't think they share any notes.

Anyways, FdF is far more enticing to me than L'Heure Exquise and just made me sort of look at Areej's entire 4th collection with disappointment. L'heure Exquise excluded, Oud Maximus and Vétiver Nocturne (particularly in the drown) are créations to behold.

Bangkok Hound

User of Toilet Water
Basenotes Plus
Nov 4, 2015
I had a sort of saddened moment today. Found a tiny remaining luckyscent sample of Flux de Fleur and the similarity to L'heure Exquise was so interesting considering I don't think they share any notes.

Anyways, FdF is far more enticing to me than L'Heure Exquise and just made me sort of look at Areej's entire 4th collection with disappointment. L'heure Exquise excluded, Oud Maximus and Vétiver Nocturne (particularly in the drown) are créations to behold.

L'Heure Exquise started out kind of like Flux de Fleur for me, but soon turned very green. Almost pine-like. Looking at the notes, I don't know where that was coming from. But, I loved it. As always, I have to spend more time with them, but excellent first impressions.

Tosef

Jun 5, 2017

I'm currently a bit in the same state of mind. I think I was just expecting too much and anticipated it for so long. I tried all 6 Bortnikoffs at once, I think they were just easier too like for me but also because I didn't have specific expectations. While I was waiting for the Bortnikoffs and was way more excited about the four new samples of ALDs on their way to me as well. But then I'm thinking, it took me around 6-7 months of going back to my Walimah sample until it finally clicked and I bought at least the travel spray. Flux de Fleur took several months for me as well to decide that I NEED a full bottle of it and now it's, together with Russian Oud and Atlantic Ambergris, under my top 3 from ALD. For Flux this has a lot to do with the creation of a scent memory along the way of testing it again and again. I was wearing the sample on a very relaxed and amazing beach vacation on Redang Island and when I smell it now, I smell tropical beach, powdery sand, sun lotion, the flower garden behind our beach bungalow.
IMG_20180415_145951.jpg to give you an idea
So, anyway, I think what I'm trying to say is that I won't give up yet with ALD. I will most likely get a bottle of Malik anyway and I will retest the other 3 within the next few weeks and still try to keep enough in the sample left for possibly revisiting it even half a year later. I'm still hoping that Oud Luwak would work for me as it seems for quite a few other people...

Tosef

Jun 5, 2017
L'Heure Exquise started out kind of like Flux de Fleur for me, but soon turned very green. Almost pine-like. Looking at the notes, I don't know where that was coming from. But, I loved it. As always, I have to spend more time with them, but excellent first impressions.

Good to see I wasn't the only one. I got a Flux vibe as well from it. I was wearing L'heure Exquisite yesterday evening and it's definitely growing on me. Today I'm back to Vetiver Nocturne. I like it more now but performance isn't that good...

Bangkok Hound

User of Toilet Water
Basenotes Plus
Nov 4, 2015
Good to see I wasn't the only one. I got a Flux vibe as well from it. I was wearing L'heure Exquisite yesterday evening and it's definitely growing on me. Today I'm back to Vetiver Nocturne. I like it more now but performance isn't that good...

I think we have similar noses! I get the green vegetal smell which I very much don't like in Bonheur as well. If I sniff it on my arm, it's hard to take, but wearing it on my chest, it's much less noticeable.

Tosef

Jun 5, 2017
I think we have similar noses! I get the green vegetal smell which I very much don't like in Bonheur as well. If I sniff it on my arm, it's hard to take, but wearing it on my chest, it's much less noticeable.

I do think so! I found Bonheur also more enjoyable when I sprayed it on my chest and then went about my day and not "analyze-sniffing" it from my arm!

Latest News