Bogue profumo / Antonio Gardoni consolidated thread

Paddington

Marmalade Sandwich Eater
Basenotes Plus
Jun 17, 2021
Maai and mem have never been officially reformulated just the nature of working with mix media and sourcing of materials and the plan is to pretty much just go with the wave each batch will be slightly or very different and there will be a marker or something to indicate what batch it is.
Id recommend reading the below as its the above with more detail

AZsmells

Jul 11, 2004
Has anyone heard from brylaney about the bespoke project? I see he hasn't logged on since Oct 31. I hope he is ok but I would also like to know about the project since we paid up front for this project. I sent him a private message but no reply. Maybe I will ask Antonio about this.
Anyone else have any news?

strifeknot

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Mar 28, 2008
Has anyone heard from brylaney about the bespoke project? I see he hasn't logged on since Oct 31. I hope he is ok but I would also like to know about the project since we paid up front for this project. I sent him a private message but no reply. Maybe I will ask Antonio about this.
I'd also like an update, as I've paid the guy for three bottles. It's fine if the project is taking longer than expected and I don't mind waiting, but it'd be nice if he could log in to let everyone know where things stand.

Mak-7

Sep 19, 2019
I asked Antonio about it. His direct reply was:
Screenshot_20220104-161959_Opera.jpg

AZsmells

Jul 11, 2004
Thanks for the update. I kind of thought that those who signed up for the project would have some input into the direction they wanted the fragrance to go and we would have more updates along the way. I am sure the fragrance will be fine but my expectations were different.
As long as it doesn't end up like Douleur 2 I will be fine. That is one fragrance I could not stand.

Eilenberg

Apr 10, 2021
Is anyone aware of any place where bottles of "AG" are still available? Did Antonio make any definitive statement about the 99 bottles he produced being the only batch or perhaps he has plans for reissuing it?

Paddington

Marmalade Sandwich Eater
Basenotes Plus
Jun 17, 2021
Is anyone aware of any place where bottles of "AG" are still available? Did Antonio make any definitive statement about the 99 bottles he produced being the only batch or perhaps he has plans for reissuing it?
Long gone mate single limited run your only choice is after market, friend of mine sold his and it went in under a min, you could try finding a place that's selling samples and offer to buy their partial

Schubertian

Apr 8, 2021
Long gone mate single limited run your only choice is after market, friend of mine sold his and it went in under a min, you could try finding a place that's selling samples and offer to buy their partial
I see Ecuacion natural has samples for sale still as of today. I bought one from them. The full bottles are not available any more.

Paddington

Marmalade Sandwich Eater
Basenotes Plus
Jun 17, 2021
I see Ecuacion natural has samples for sale still as of today. I bought one from them. The full bottles are not available any more.
yeh full bottles are gone but it doesn't hurt to dm to ask how much the bottle their decanting off for samples is since there are no tester bottles for AG its just one of the bottles from the limited run

Dr B1414

Oct 21, 2019
yeh full bottles are gone but it doesn't hurt to dm to ask how much the bottle their decanting off for samples is since there are no tester bottles for AG its just one of the bottles from the limited run
They don't have a bottle, but a big decanting flacon:). I know because I already asked them couple of months ago. I bought 30ml which they sent to me in a flacon and then bottled them into a factory glass bottle and machine sealed it. So, basically made my own AG perfume bottle.

Paddington

Marmalade Sandwich Eater
Basenotes Plus
Jun 17, 2021
They don't have a bottle, but a big decanting flacon:). I know because I already asked them couple of months ago. I bought 30ml which they sent to me in a flacon and then bottled them into a factory glass bottle and machine sealed it. So, basically made my own AG perfume bottle.
o i didnt know that LOL, i assumed it was like one of the other places that just used the bottle

Eilenberg

Apr 10, 2021
How big is the flacon? Also do you mean that they sent you these 30ml in some generic glass bottle they had or a Bogue bottle of sorts?

Latest News