Bogue Maai or Mem

Tilt

Aug 9, 2019
I own and love both of these. I find the sillage and projection pretty huge on both and go with very light sprays.

Which one do you prefer from a scent perspective? In my opinion, that should be the only deciding factor. You have nothing to worry about when it comes to performance.

Eilenberg

Apr 10, 2021
Is sillage and projection really your biggest concern and the main factor for deciding which one of these two dramatically different fragrances to pick?

cacio

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 5, 2010
Sillage and projection are big on both, so you won't go wrong with any of the two. As others said, the deciding factor should be the smell itself. One is a big old style animalic floral, the other one a big animalic unusual fougere. Somehow, the notes in mem don't come together as much as I'd like.

cacio

naylor

Oct 24, 2011
Which one do you prefer from a scent perspective? In my opinion, that should be the only deciding factor. You have nothing to worry about when it comes to performance.
Is sillage and projection really your biggest concern and the main factor for deciding which one of these two dramatically different fragrances to pick?
I think they're basically the same in terms of projection and lasting power. Have you tried both? Which do you prefer the smell of?
All of this.

Paddington

Marmalade Sandwich Eater
Basenotes Plus
Jun 17, 2021
maai was never changed as from the Antonio himself just a result of working naturals there will be variations and he talked about it on a recent instagram live and his insta.

both are fine and rather potent go with the profile u like
When was it changed, and are you sure it's not due to maceration?

Latest News