Bogart one man show collection

johnoleary

Basenotes Junkie
Jun 7, 2013
Hi,

I am 59 years old and enjoy lots of fragrances, currently wearing Paco rabanne pour homme.

However I like 1 million collection in particular 1 million Elixir, but I find it just a tiny bit too sweet.

Read some good things about the one man show collection and wondered if anyone can give me any advice on which they think is the best, would love to try one with just a little sweetness to it.

Thank you for any help.

Wild Gardener

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 26, 2013
One Man Show Oud Edition and Furyo come to mind but really I don't think much of Bogart pongs, they are cheap and tend to smell that way.

Ken_Russell

Basenotes Institution
Jan 21, 2006
Already enjoying and owning the regular version and the Gold Edition flanker (while interested in getting all of the other OMS flankers even as blind buys) can say that regular OMS is the better option from this line for Paco Rabanne PH style powerhouse classic fougeres with little to no sweetness.

While the Gold Edition can become quite overtly and high performance sweet while drying down,yet not quite as strongly sweet as One Million plus the One Million flankers- however with a more complex, spicy type of sweetness if compared to the One Million range.

johnoleary

Basenotes Junkie
Jun 7, 2013
I consider two of them to be sweet. Ruby Edition is very sweet - think Jolly Ranchers sweetness. I think it's the weakest of the line. Emerald Edition has more of a resinous sweetness and I find quite nice.
never tried jolly ranchers lol, would it be as sweet as the 1 million line?

hednic

Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007
Hi,

I am 59 years old and enjoy lots of fragrances

Read some good things about the one man show collection and wondered if anyone can give me any advice on which they think is the best, would love to try one with just a little sweetness to it.

Thank you for any help.
Happen to own all in the collection and I'd suggest the original.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...