Suggestion Blog Access Methods & Blog Spam Removal

Redneck Perfumisto

League of Cycloöctadiene Isomer Aestheticists
Basenotes Plus
Feb 27, 2008
Would love easier ways into the new blog format to find older posts. The latest posts show up nicely in the gallery format, but older ones can only be found chronologically by paging through the page list, or by lucky search.

Blogs might be a useful item for the personal "Find" list. Perhaps an author list or author search field could help on the "blog forum" as well.

Lastly, paging from the old end of things exposed a ton of pharmaceutical spam blog posts around January 21, 2008. LOL. Pages and pages!

Momentarily interesting, but..... maybe not! :LOL:

Upvote 1

Grant

Basenotes Founder
Basenotes Plus
Sep 29, 2000
Would love easier ways into the new blog format to find older posts. The latest posts show up nicely in the gallery format, but older ones can only be found chronologically by paging through the page list, or by lucky search.

Blogs might be a useful item for the personal "Find" list. Perhaps an author list or author search field could help on the "blog forum" as well.

Lastly, paging from the old end of things exposed a ton of pharmaceutical spam blog posts around January 21, 2008. LOL. Pages and pages!

Momentarily interesting, but..... maybe not! :LOL:

I'll see what I can do on makng the blog forum more blog like! The main consession I've made at the moment is a bit of templating and if you click on the member name at the top of a blog post you get a page like this:

I'll get there though ;)

Latest News