Bleu De Chane Parfum vs Chanel AHSEE | Basenotes

Bleu De Chane Parfum vs Chanel AHSEE

Uncrowned

May 18, 2019
Torn between these two. Want to pull the trigger on a 150ml of either.

Bleu de Chanel Parfum
vs
Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme

Which is better as a scent? Which gets more compliments from the ladies and which has the strongest performance (Projection / Longevity / Sillage)?

speckmann0706

Mar 8, 2017
The ladies always loved Bleu De Chanel EDT never had a negative reaction with this one I’d opt for Parfum if looking to impress the ladies. While AHSEE smells nice and might get compliments from the ladies it’s really trial and error with these two but imo with Bleu De Chanel you can’t fail with it super versatile and smells excellent.

rum

Basenotes Plus
Mar 17, 2011
I can see why the OP put the two against each other and I think having one or the other is sensible.

Following weeks of sampling, I have opted for AHS EdT alongside my BdC Parfum, which I have owned since it came out. So for me it makes sense having both of these.

On the point about getting a 150ml size. I think getting either or both in this size is good value, but only if you know you're going to use up all of the bottle at some point. Yes, the juice is not going to get any cheaper, but juice sat in a bottle on a shelf is not a making saving.I have owned

Latest News