Best almond scent

Andrewthecologneguy

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 26, 2006
For it not to be a gourmand is kinda hard like for example Louve.

Two that I have worn comfortably are Heliotrope Blanc by L.T. Piver and Hypnotic Poison.

Quite true...hard not to be a gourmand and yet feature almond prominently.

Guerlain L’Homme Ideal EdT

This is probably the best bet although I think Fukcing Fabulous is right up there, outside of the lemon cooking opening.

BR 540 Extrait

540 is a gourmand in my book.

The_Cologneist

Feb 27, 2010
Ideal, or maybe Ideal Cologne. In the Cologne, it's more citrus though, buy personally I get the almond lasting longer in the Cologne, than the original Ideal, the original Ideal just makes the almond note more bold, but doesn't last as long. I also think that Ideal Sport although mostly aquatic, has a very good almond note as well.

Almond is usually paired with gourmands, or florals, Heliotrope is also often paired with almond notes, they probably just use heliotrope oil to create the almond accord. It may be worth your time to just search up masculine heliotrope based frags, since you will likely render more results. Your options are pretty limited. I'd also like to mention 4711 Acqua Colonia Cotton & Almond. Some of these limited production 4711's can be pretty hard to find. This one has a really prominent almond, paired with a cotton accord, it winds up smelling very fresh, slightly fruity, and a lot of almond. Might be what you're after.

ImaFedec

Sep 12, 2019

Staff online

Latest News