Beginner perfumer needing guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoganJohnson

Aug 11, 2021
Hello all! In need of some supportand guidance greatly! Im kind of having a fit of perfumery depression. I have ton of materials and everything I need to start but diluting, calculations, and just everything about it is so daunting and has been extremely overwhelming😥😫 I dont feel I have enough knowledge do achieve what id like to accomplish, which is one day being able to make beautiful fragrance that I can sell and maybe make a career out of. I took a class at perfumers apprentice but that pretty much just opened the door. I made a couple fragrances there and have the jist of creating but nothing even close to what I feel I need to know. Is there any advice or recommendation on where and how I can pursue this further and learn what I need to learn so I dont get so discouraged? Online courses preferred since traveling to learn would be tough given my situation. I feel im fully capable of creating exceptional fragrance just need more guidance/direction. Thank you🙏🙏

Healer

Jul 15, 2004
As Naylor has already mentioned the DIY forum. Similar questions come up there from time to time and currently there may be a few places doing online courses when they were restricted by social distancing guidelines. I know, for example, that Sarah McCartney of 4160 Tuesdays has been offering online courses in her Scenthusiasm school.

https://www.basenotes.net/threads/481896-Perfumery-course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News