Aventus batch numbers - Part 3

CuddleCat

It smells so good in here
Basenotes Plus
Aug 20, 2009
It's time to close the old thread as it is getting very long and start a new one.

Please remember that this is a "discussion only" thread and any posts soliciting sales or swaps is a violation of the code of conduct 1.8 No spamming, soliciting or advertising.

Please do not use this thread to ask "Is my bottle fake" type questions. Please use the Perfume Appraisals forum for this type of question. Here's a link to the Perfume Appraisals forum: https://www.basenotes.net/forums/284-Perfume-Appraisals

Please do not use this thread to belittle or mock people who wish to discuss batch numbers.

And finally, here's a link to the Batch numbers - part 2 thread: https://www.basenotes.net/threads/416244-Aventus-batch-numbers-part-2

Here's the link to the original first thread: https://www.basenotes.net/threads/267460-Aventus-batch-numbers

Last edited:

sunny5011

Jun 24, 2009
Wow can't believe we made it to the third thread for Aventus batch discussion. And rightly so, its the tenth anniversary of the fragrance and there was a reformulation that happened recently.

Anyways, Aventus rules

Ineedcreed

Jun 27, 2019
yeah I mean, aventus isn't being reformulated. Its adapting to the change in times. Maybe its the first dynamic fragrance ever? The next 10 years will highlight some new facets of aventus

You mean adapting to the mainstream. And it could be reformulated again you never know.

hellbentforleather

May 18, 2016
So again: Is there any 2019 batch before the reformulation that performs really strong?

I had the very last post in the previous thread so I'll repeat it in case it got buried: 19P01 and 19P11 perform incredibly well for me though I do go anosmic to both quite easily. I've had friends literally smell across a room. These have also been really crowd-pleasing batches owing their fruitier nature. I should add that I go anosmic to most batches including my all-time fave, 16M01.

spotxc

Jun 22, 2011
19P01, 19U01, and 19s21 all work well for me

Anybody want to chime in on their top 2 from the years they have tried at least a few.

Unkown

Nov 25, 2020
Bought a decant of 20B01N and it is very citrusy and fruity, especially in the opening. Performance is ok (but not really for the price).

Man, I dont like that domiant citrusy. Last time I bought an Aventus was a 15R11 and that Batch was kinda perfect for me. Extremely good Performance (12h+).
I really dont get how people can't smell differences in batches. I mean yeah, they are all Aventus, but those Aventus variations are damn huge.

Can anyone recommend one of the last few batches that isn't that citric?

Topjop

Nov 26, 2020
Hello Everyone im planning to buy a new bottle of Creed Aventus. I heard not much positive things about the new 2020 batches. So im thinking about buying a bottle before the year 2020. I watched some bottles/sellers on eBay. You guys got any suggestions from which batch year/trustworthy seller i could buy from? ( Must be in europe) i looked on eBay saw some 19u11 batches, but im a afraid to buy a fake one.

In the past i had a 19P11 Creed Aventus batch, which i liked much. But im searching for some more of a fruity batch.

Unkown

Nov 25, 2020
In the past i had a 19P11 Creed Aventus batch, which i liked much. But im searching for some more of a fruity batch.

The new ones are way more fruity, especially citric. So the Batches with the N as the last letter are probably your batches, but the performance isnt really that good.

SLDKieran

Apr 22, 2020
- - - Updated - - -

Hello Everyone im planning to buy a new bottle of Creed Aventus. I heard not much positive things about the new 2020 batches. So im thinking about buying a bottle before the year 2020. I watched some bottles/sellers on eBay. You guys got any suggestions from which batch year/trustworthy seller i could buy from? ( Must be in europe) i looked on eBay saw some 19u11 batches, but im a afraid to buy a fake one.

Hey man, your best place to buy real Aventus for the cheapest price in the EU is either from Nose.fr or the facebook group called Aventus Lounge UK. They sell real aventus and other creed and are very trustworthy guys. You can also find older batches if you ask for them in the group. I bought 16M and 17N from them recently. Also, avoid buying aventus on Ebay, it's always fakes or refilled slop.

speckmann0706

Mar 8, 2017
Bought a decant of 20B01N and it is very citrusy and fruity, especially in the opening. Performance is ok (but not really for the price).

Man, I dont like that domiant citrusy. Last time I bought an Aventus was a 15R11 and that Batch was kinda perfect for me. Extremely good Performance (12h+).
I really dont get how people can't smell differences in batches. I mean yeah, they are all Aventus, but those Aventus variations are damn huge.

Can anyone recommend one of the last few batches that isn't that citric?

Agree the variation does exist, many will fight to the death it’s a hoax though lol. It is what it is the ones that can detect it it’s more joy to us the wearer for this variation, although if you want consistency look else where 2018+ these seem to have the consistency somewhat better now.

donguiza

Feb 11, 2019
hello I m in france now and I found this batch code CM4220b11n , I heard good things about it . so I m asking if anybody tried it . so he can give me idea about smell and longevity

Merlinyoda

Sep 6, 2015
Wow can't believe we made it to the third thread for Aventus batch discussion. And rightly so, its the tenth anniversary of the fragrance and there was a reformulation that happened recently.

Anyways, Aventus rules

Insane in the membrane[emoji2962]

SLDKieran

Apr 22, 2020
hello I m in france now and I found this batch code CM4220b11n , I heard good things about it . so I m asking if anybody tried it . so he can give me idea about smell and longevity

Front notes - pineapple and a little apple. Heart notes are vanilla and birch. Base is a little woody and musky. Opens quite gourmandish creamy pineapple due to really strong heart of vanilla, gets that smoother feeling. Base is quite musky and not really dark. Longevity average at the moment

donguiza

Feb 11, 2019
Front notes - pineapple and a little apple. Heart notes are vanilla and birch. Base is a little woody and musky. Opens quite gourmandish creamy pineapple due to really strong heart of vanilla, gets that smoother feeling. Base is quite musky and not really dark. Longevity average at the moment
thanks for your replay , do you own the Same batch ? cause I hesitate buying it

adamn2020

May 29, 2018
Still waiting for it to come in the mail, but I paid a little over $100 for it.

I also saw an 8.4oz of the same batch sale for $1300 on eBay.

Pimk

Dec 10, 2020
Heey guys!

After buying a batch "17y01" from someone that had a collection ( I loved this one! ) i wanted to buy my first Aventus.
I found an official creed seller in Belgium, I called them and they said they only have batch L4220J01N, which
i presume is batch "J01N" . But i can't really find anything about this batch? Except for the Aventus Batch Variation Guide.

Do you guys still think the new batch is worth buying?

SLDKieran

Apr 22, 2020
Heey guys!

After buying a batch "17y01" from someone that had a collection ( I loved this one! ) i wanted to buy my first Aventus.
I found an official creed seller in Belgium, I called them and they said they only have batch L4220J01N, which
i presume is batch "J01N" . But i can't really find anything about this batch? Except for the Aventus Batch Variation Guide.

Do you guys still think the new batch is worth buying?

How much is he asking for it?

ffb

Jan 7, 2019
Hi Guys!

I am just new to the Niche world and after getting earlier this year a Pegasus bottle from Parfums de Marly I decided to purchase my first Aventus bottle.

I went to a store and loved it, however, I was not aware of the problem around batches (I had to order mine online since they only had 100 ML in the store).

Any reviews on 19S31? Hope I don't get disappointed once I get my hands on it.

SLDKieran

Apr 22, 2020
Hi Guys!

I am just new to the Niche world and after getting earlier this year a Pegasus bottle from Parfums de Marly I decided to purchase my first Aventus bottle.

I went to a store and loved it, however, I was not aware of the problem around batches (I had to order mine online since they only had 100 ML in the store).

Any reviews on 19S31? Hope I don't get disappointed once I get my hands on it.

check the previous batch thread for info :) https://www.basenotes.net/threads/416244-Aventus-batch-numbers-part-2

Ineedcreed

Jun 27, 2019
Still waiting for it to come in the mail, but I paid a little over $100 for it.

I also saw an 8.4oz of the same batch sale for $1300 on eBay.

Looks like you found a steal of a deal granted it was stored properly. Give us your feedback on the smell and if the top notes are there still

mustardsalad

Jan 27, 2016
$1300 would only be appropriate for an unused, properly stored 11Z01 in its original, near mint condition box in my opinion.

The window of what's considered rare enough to charge ridiculous prices has shifted so much in the 5 years I've owned Aventus. Good grief.

adamn2020

May 29, 2018
probably fake and 1300$ for 8.4oz is a ripoff

$1300 for an 8.4oz batch of “10E02” is a ripoff? From what I have gathered, “10E02” was one of the first batches of Aventus ever made. See below.

D3CA1266-75E7-47ED-9DDE-9176F7DB89DD.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell me this is legit and please tell me there's more where that came from

Lol

I finally got mine in the mail after a long delay with the postal service, which is expected with this time of year. Mine is 100% legit and smells AMAZING.

EBDEB763-F0F3-47C9-A81B-0EB28CBC0C04.jpg 8E6C08B0-C080-49FC-8A37-2D4544A446D0.jpg

SLDKieran

Apr 22, 2020
$1300 for an 8.4oz batch of “10E02” is a ripoff? From what I have gathered, “10E02” was one of the first batches of Aventus ever made. See below.

View attachment 141997

- - - Updated - - -

I finally got mine in the mail after a long delay with the postal service, which is expected with this time of year. Mine is 100% legit and smells AMAZING.

View attachment 141998 View attachment 141999

my bad, I didn't see it was 1300$ for a rare 2010 batch. Makes more sense now ��. If you were paying 1300$ for a 8.40z for a modern batch then yea complete ripoff. I hope it's genuine.

Ineedcreed

Jun 27, 2019

View attachment 141997

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 141998 View attachment 141999

What notes you getting? Is the scent more balanced? Give us a review of that batch.

adamn2020

May 29, 2018
my bad, I didn't see it was 1300$ for a rare 2010 batch. Makes more sense now ��. If you were paying 1300$ for a 8.40z for a modern batch then yea complete ripoff. I hope it's genuine.

You’re good! I didn’t know if that was a good price or not for that 2010 batch. I’ve seen two 4 oz 2011 bottles go for $1200 each lol

No way I would pay that much for any modern batch of Aventus lol

Staff online

Latest News