Article on our Manuel Cross and Rogue

Cook.bot

Common Lackey
Basenotes Plus
Jan 6, 2012
I think Mr. Cross is an exceptionally good modern perfumer.

He really is. I hope he's able to stick with it for a good long time, and to realize his obvious imaginative gifts.

But I was disappointed that the profile didn't mention his fabulous shoe collection. :) But having a fledgling business and two young children probably doesn't allow much room to indulge that hobby any more.

12catcrazy

Nov 14, 2012
Thank you so much for posting the link to the article. I really enjoyed reading it as I love so many Rogue Perfumes. My two faves are Jasmin Antique and 40 Rogue, and they would both be in a personal Top 10 list. I hope that Mr. Cross has a very long career as a perfumer!

Scooby

Jan 17, 2008
Yesterday I bought Derviche 2, Manny emailed me not long after and said he would apply the 25% discount from the article, he also supplied a link to it. Today I got that refund. Manny is a top guy, he didn't have to give me the 25% discount, especially as I had no knowledge of it.

epapsiou

Always be smelling
Basenotes Plus
Sep 28, 2015
Yesterday I bought Derviche 2, Manny emailed me not long after and said he would apply the 25% discount from the article, he also supplied a link to it. Today I got that refund. Manny is a top guy, he didn't have to give me the 25% discount, especially as I had no knowledge of it.

That he is.

Diamondflame

Frag Bomber 1st Squadron
Basenotes Plus
Jun 28, 2009
Thank you for the linked article.

A big thumbs up for Manny & his Rogue Perfumery. Love the snippets about his childhood days.

Currently sampling Derviche 2 & Bon Monsieur. Still looking for my 5th Rogue bottle. :smiley:

Latest News