Article: Gualtieri: "Nasomatto is dead! Orto Parisi is born!"

Sasuke

Jan 25, 2009
Hygiene shit? Oh my, I could get started now, but I won't. One thing is clear for me: Nasomatto, Orto Parisi and Maria Lux are certainly 'dead' for me now.

Aromatic Vapor

Basenotes Member
Jul 20, 2011
Alessandro Gualtieri is a provocateur and has definitely delivered on creating a enticing blend of classic presentation and avant garde marketing. I am very excited to have a chance to smell Mr. Gualtieri's latest creations.

Kagey

Basenotes Dependent
Jan 2, 2011
The marketing is a bit cringe-inducing, but the perfumes might smell great. I'll try them if I find them around.

simonlovett

May 25, 2015
Hello perfume lovers,

Finally we are releasing our documentary The Nose - Searching for Blamage through Vimeo On Demand (unfortunately not for people in the Netherlands, Poland or Scandinavia), which shows how perfumer Alessandro Gualtieri tries to create Blamage for Nasomatto.

It is now available through this link: www.vimeo.com/ondemand/thenosefilm

Please share and like our Facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-N...05887276360104

socalwoman

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 16, 2004
Hello perfume lovers,

Finally we are releasing our documentary The Nose - Searching for Blamage through Vimeo On Demand (unfortunately not for people in the Netherlands, Poland or Scandinavia), which shows how perfumer Alessandro Gualtieri tries to create Blamage for Nasomatto.

It is now available through this link: www.vimeo.com/ondemand/thenosefilm

Please share and like our Facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-N...05887276360104

I am so saddened to see that line I once loved has reduced themselves to cross-posting and spamming a forum on a website that was kind enough to have written articles about them before. If there's a budget for a shameless self-promotional video surely there's a few $$ to pay for an ad on Basenotes?

simonlovett

May 25, 2015
Sorry, socalwoman, no intent to spam. This comes from the filmmaker. Thought it would be interesting. Nasomatto or the perfumer are not involved. The film is independent.

Latest News