Art Of Shaving

Zerby

Basenotes Dependent
Aug 13, 2007
Hello Basenoters,

I’m having a hard time finding the colognes from Art Of Shaving. Are they being discontinued????

Thank You.

StylinLA

Basenotes Dependent
Aug 9, 2009
Looking at the Art of Shaving website, they have completely eliminated any offering of their fragrances. Lots of aftershaves, but no EdTs.
That's a pretty good indicator they stopped making them.

I see some of them available on Amazon. Most of them say "sold out" on Fragrancenet.com

maksidrom

Basenotes Dependent
Dec 30, 2003
Yeah, probably discontinued, wouldn't be the first time for AoS.
I started noticing that they were weeding out the colognes several months ago.

Zerby

Basenotes Dependent
Aug 13, 2007
I did check out their website before I posted. I just thought they were repackaging them.

Diddy

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Oct 14, 2015
This is the second time AoS disappointed me, the first being when they discontinued their original sandalwood fragrance. I missed out on getting more sandalwood, and prices are absurd at this point to acquire it. Thankfully I grabbed a couple other items that will no longer be available and likely priced to ridiculous levels within a few years. Thanks for sharing this information!

Zerby

Basenotes Dependent
Aug 13, 2007
I called Art Of Shaving. I’m sad to report that they discontinued the fragrances. I love the Bourbon and Amber scent they had.

masonjarjar

Basenotes Junkie
Dec 27, 2007
There was a bunch on eBay a few months ago. I kind of stopped looking. I couldn’t afford to start buying them up. I have a big bottle of the one I like, Oud Suede. I remember seeing a while back AOS was “reimagining” their fragrances. Who knows what that means.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...