Armani Prive Oud Royal is exquisite

Dec 15, 2020
I probably would have begun and ceased my oud quest with the incredible M7 Oud Absolu were it not quite as spicy and more importantly still in current production. I wanted a more tamed, office appropriate oud and after smelling many of the more popular selections and being disappointed I was fortunate enough to stumble upon Oud Royal. Wow. What M7 Oud Absolu has in terms of spice Oud Royal has in respect to smoky undertones but not in an overbearing way. It’s well blended, mature, projects well and has excellent longevity. The bottle and packaging deliver as well. To me this scent is perfect for a suit-office setting but without the jacket and tie - at 4:30pm - before leaving the office for a dinner with colleagues…and then meeting up with your significant other for drinks afterwards.

naylor

Basenotes Institution
Oct 24, 2011
This looks quite good. Thanks for suggesting, and I'll definitely be trying this one.

Oct 7, 2021
I loved it immediately when i smelled it. Getting a bottle this week. Armani Privee's have a certain feeling that i absolutely love.

Latest News