Armani Eau Pour Homme Discontinued???

PotassiumSnow

Jun 13, 2021
I hate when a rumor of discontinued product spreads, then stock thins out and people start gouging on remaining stock. Tis the reason I won't buy any existing bottles of Pure Havana. People are wanting 200+ bucks for a bottle lol.

Mikeaveli2682

Apr 18, 2018
For what it's worth, I haven't seen Eau Pour Homme for sale in store in the United States for some time. A quick look online, it's not available at any of the major stores or on Armani's official website.

StylinLA

Aug 9, 2009
Having looked at this recently, it's a bit confusing.

There is an original version which came out in 1984. That IS def discontinued and when available, usually jacked way up over retail in price.

There is a second version with same name often subtitled "new" which launched in 2013.

Reviews and comments seem to say they are similar but that the original is the one to get.
But it kind of has unicorn status or is priced crazy high.

The "new" one seems fairly easy to find online.

The comments I see seem to be they are both kind of longevity lightweights, so I remain curious, but not seeking them out.

Last edited:

slpfrsly

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 1, 2019
Presumably a regional Great Reset-induced squeeze on supply and distribution, as is the case with many consumer goods. Wait 3 months and see: if it's still unavailable, then it may well be discontinued.

Latest News