Armani code profumo or Chanel Bleu de Chanel EDP/EDT

jackiekof

Sep 25, 2016
Guys,
Im currently decide to buy which to buy may I know which is the best option among this 3 for daily and date use.Which hsve the best longevity?

Some info:
Im currently 19
I live in Asia which is all year around summer.
I have tested all 3 and liked 3 of them now im in dilemma.

Last edited:

Uvalde

Apr 26, 2013
All 3 are fantastic. Blue edt easily for everyday use, itsbeasilynthe most versatile and wearable in warmer conditions than the others. It does great on dates too

checkmate

Sep 8, 2013
Not a fan of any rendition of Armani Code and never took to Bleu EDP. By default, I'd go with Bleu EDT.

I'd also suggest sampling Acqua Di Gio Profumo. Very nice, quite versatile and smells different than the run of the mill Acqua Di Gio.

rulopbo

Banned
Aug 1, 2015
If you're over 35, (I doubt it) then Blue edt for a warm weather...

If you're under 35, then look for something else... and IMO ADG Profumo is hyper dated... You,ll smell like a 70 year old man, who is wearing regular ADG, while smoking a pipe...

Jowan

May 19, 2015
He's 19. I would select BDC edp. It's bad to the bone. On my skin it blows the edt out of the water scent wise and longevity. My advice would be to sample all three on a few separate occasions and don't dive right in solely based on our comments. Btw, women must really dig me smelling like a 70 yr old pipesmoker. I wore ADG profumo last week and was complimented several times. Its a solid option #4.

rulopbo

Banned
Aug 1, 2015
He's 19. I would select BDC edp. It's bad to the bone. On my skin it blows the edt out of the water scent wise and longevity. My advice would be to sample all three on a few separate occasions and don't dive right in solely based on our comments. Btw, women must really dig me smelling like a 70 yr old pipesmoker. I wore ADG profumo last week and was complimented several times. Its a solid option #4.

Compliments at bingo nights don't count... :grin:

bigsteve

Oct 13, 2012
I prefer Bleu EDP of the 3, but ADG Profumo is also very nice. Hard to go wrong with either imo.

He asked about Code Profumo, not AdG Profumo.

To answer the question, in that warm/hot climate I would go with Bleu. The edp lasts longer in my opinion. Love mine.
Code Profumo is not quite as versatile, and may be heavy in the heat where you are.

fit&frag'd

Jul 27, 2012
He asked about Code Profumo, not AdG Profumo.

To answer the question, in that warm/hot climate I would go with Bleu. The edp lasts longer in my opinion. Love mine.
Code Profumo is not quite as versatile, and may be heavy in the heat where you are.

Caught that soon after as well, but still prefer Bleu over Code Profumo.

sobejjj

May 25, 2016
I hate Code Profumo it's way too sweet for my taste (can't even imagine that in hot weather). You may want to try ADG Profumo instead. I like Blue EDP better but EDT can serve you well too in summer.

trainer294

Nov 19, 2015
I have:
Bleu EDP
Armani Code Profumo
ADG Profumo

I would get ADG Profumo hands down. Women love this stuff. Every time I wear it to the club I always get compliments. Ages 18+

For me it gets more compliments than any other frag I own including Aventus.

I like it so much its my sig.

Latest News