Areej le Doré : The Official Discussion Thread

Singularious

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 16, 2018
I think different.

He’s selling traditional Indian attars as an intro to the themes he’ll be expanding upon in the perfumes.

I might sit out the attars since it sounds like these aren’t in-house distillations. Would have loved to see them made in-house; then I’d be all over them.
Yup. Just got a little farther along in the video. Ty. Makes sense now.

Scent Detective

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Dec 15, 2015
Different to what i thought it would be. Seems that he probably distilled all this as a base to his spray compositions, and bottling some as attar to be released to public. And at 75 a piece - gets a little on expensive side
So, if they are $75.00 each, that would make the set $450.00? Adam never really said how much the full attar set would be.

Last edited:

deltasun

Basenotes Dependent
Jun 12, 2017
So, if they are 7$5.00 each, that would make the set $450.00? Adam never really said how much the full attar set would be.
I'm hoping there's a bit of a discount getting the set, but probably not. I'm even guessing that the bonus mysore might be more than $75. It would be cool if it's a true bonus. I.e., you pay 5x$75 and get the 6th one (mysore millenium) for free. That would be awesome and I'm probably in for that!

Either way, I'm really interested in this Indian attar collection where the floral components are actually distilled into sandalwood oil vs. taking two essential oils and mixing them like perfume compositions.

Then, there's the 7 spray perfumes that I'm assuming he'll be doing a video on as well eventually? I agree, it does sound like some of those 7 spray compositions may incorporate some of the Indian attars above as part of their compositions.

In summary then for the Indian attars, we will have a chance to purchase the (1) entire set w/ bonus, (2) a sample set, and (3) individual attars at $75 per. I believe that's what I heard.

Castingshadows

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 14, 2020
I think different.

He’s selling traditional Indian attars as an intro to the themes he’ll be expanding upon in the perfumes.

I might sit out the attars since it sounds like these aren’t in-house distillations. Would have loved to see them made in-house; then I’d be all over them.

Yeah I would’ve loved to see that too. It’s good that a lot of westerners will finally see how incredible attars are though. I hope this gets people over their phobia of swiping glass on skin.

Mak-7

Basenotes Dependent
Sep 19, 2019
So, if they are 7$5.00 each, that would make the set $450.00? Adam never really said how much the full attar set would be.
I think itll be $400 with sandalwood as bonus and shipping, but at the same time, at least for me, its not that exciting, since i know all the matterials already, i have sandalwood to layer, and it sounds very simple even taking into account traditional technique. I would be excited if it was more complex, but 2 ingredients only - this aims either at "collectors" or newbies that have no experience with attars, so it will be fun for them, and a quality vendor at that, not risky etsy blends.

I am saving money for spray set especially if Adam is releasing an expensive perfume. These 400 will go to cover that.

Regarding comment about fear of attars, its not fear, its inconvenience to the first world elites 😋😉

Latest News