Appreciation Thread : CK Be by Calvin Klein (plus youtube review)

Robes08

Apr 24, 2009
4924.jpg

How things change, In the 90's this one was one of my favorites, but yet I only had 2 bottles of cologne back then.

Sound off on CK BE !!!

As Usual the youtube link will be at the bottom of my post,
please please check it out and let me know what you think of the actual fragrance or about my video. Thanks BN !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVEPd_v2YSo

blacklibran1

Oct 21, 2007
I adore this one! I remember whne it was first released in the fall of 96' I love the body lotion. More than the actual edt. But this one is clean and musky. Genius stuff. This is an indicator of how calvin was so amazing in the 90's and very innovative. A staple always in my arsenal

Last edited:

MFJ

Jun 17, 2008
One of my favorite casual scent, sweet, soapy, a little creamy, enjoyable :thumbsup:

JoNnY 4

Jan 17, 2009
Coincidentally last night before u uploaded your review i did a side by side comparison of 3 frags that i love but had bad longevity..Solo Loewe, ck one and ck be. I put them on on my arms and this morning about 8 hrs later i could still smell Solo Loewe clearly, ck one not as clear as Solo but still there, ck be was gone. Ck be only came back alive when i took my morning shower. I love ck be but longevity wise its a disappointment. My 100ml bottle came with a free 250ml body spray so i guess its time to do some extreme layering :)

Btw, i get a good 4-5 hrs longevity with ck be. Subtle sillage.

Good review once more Marc..carry on.

Last edited:

Bigsly

Feb 20, 2008
I remember someone saying that this smelled liked Cuba Blue (or vice versa), but I've only tried the CB so I can't say.

docjason

Sep 2, 2005
Great review Marc . But I like ur d&g light blue review the most. With a light blue shirt and shades. Makes me wanna hug you. Hahaha but for ck be y are u wearing d&g?
Great work my basenotes crushy :)

B

BINGO

I'd be interested in seeing you do a video of YSL Body Kouros. IMO its one that should be in every frag fanatics arsenal.

BTW, the popped collars are hilarious man. Keep up the videos. Theirs not many reviewers on youtube. I'm thinking about starting my own.

Robes08

Apr 24, 2009
Thanks for all the replies guys ! Body Kouros is on the list with all the other great YSL frags, and BINGO I hope you do start your own videos. I think it's a great way to find a new frag. DocJason thanks for the kind compliments, I am wearing a D&G shirt because simply I don't have any CK clothes, at least not a t shirt. Sorry, next time I'll try to match the shirt with the designer :tongue:

Robbo1979

Feb 15, 2009
One of my 5 star scents! I love this stuff, although I have to make sure I spray some on my t-shirt so it lasts a bit longer due to a not so awesome longevity.

Latest News