Anything similar to Cuir d'Oranger

Jul 19, 2010
Hi,

First post here, one of my all-time favorite scent was Cuir d'Oranger by Miller Harris; unfortunately, my precious decant that I had for a few years is now empty.
Since that scent is now long gone and discountinued, Is there anything similar on the market today ?

Thanks !

hednic

Basenotes Institution
Oct 25, 2007
I wonder why they call it Cuir D'Oranger? There's no leather listed in this at all . :unsure:

mr. reasonable

Basenotes Dependent
Jan 1, 2009
It's a beautiful piece of work - the citrus is 'deep' (as opposed to pretty or 'lite') and the leather just works with it so well - quite a unique thing. I have a bottle left that I am taking my time with but a few years ago I called Miller Harris in London and the woman I spoke to said that it was possible for her to brew up a 'special order' for me as they still had the formula and, presumably, the ingredients. I didn't follow up - I knew it was discontinued and at that time I still had a bottle and half left and who knows if this can still be done . . . if you are super keen might be worth giving them a ring :)

Ifti

Basenotes Dependent
Aug 5, 2016
I read that as Orange Leather. Never smelt it.
Lt Piver Cuir comes to mind thought, in basest terms, it comes across to me as orange, leather and honey.
Not heavy at all.
May scratch an itch!?

Latest News