Anyone know of any Aedes de Venustas stockists in the EU?

saminlondon

Aug 25, 2011
Hello all

I'm desperate to get my nose on Aedes' new Encens Japonais but am drawing a complete blank when it comes to stockists in Europe. Does anyone happen to know of an outlet that stocks this?

It sounds right up my street but I would prefer to sample or at least sniff first rather than buying blind.

saminlondon

Aug 25, 2011
I guess the stockists are just starting to get this one in. It's listed on ALZD in Germany now.
Ah, thank you! Wasn't on the website last time I looked. And when Aedes replied to my query a few days ago they didn't mention it. Strange.

The stockist they did give me, in case anyone else is looking, is www.ludwigbeck.de in Munich. They don't sent out samples.

As things stand, a very helpful BNer has agreed to forward me a few samples from the US, for which I'm extremely grateful.

Healer

Jul 15, 2004
Yes I was just looking on their website as not ordered from them since Brexit and wondered what they were stocking nowadays. When I saw them on the main page I remembered this thread. Then yesterday ALZD sent an email out announcing stock of these.

It's good to see ADV are back as their fragrances are at very least worth a try. I own Iris Nazarena and Pelargonium in the original bottles and so will give the new ones a try when possible.

Latest News