Anyone have experience with the following fragrances in hot weather?

bigtyivier2k2

Basenotes Dependent
May 7, 2011
Today is a hot day in NY and I want to wear one of these but not sure how it would perform in the heat. Wouldnt want to choke anyone.

LV L’Immensite
Initio Oud for Greatness
Bois Imperial
Montale Chocolate Greedy

bigtyivier2k2

Basenotes Dependent
May 7, 2011
Bois imperial is great all round.
Ended up actually going with Bois Imperial to the beach. Used about 7 sprays. Holy shit is projects and with sillage. Sprayed at 11:45am… at around 4:30Pm when putting my shirt on to leave the beach one of the girls with us goes ‘omg is that smell coming from you? You keep circling back and forth and I smell it in the air ugh it smells so fucking good’ so I pull up my tshirt and go ‘this here?’ She presses her nose to it and goes ‘omg yes its soooo good’

Pippin06

always learning--often laughing
Basenotes Plus
Feb 8, 2017
Only familiar with one on your list--Bois Imperial works beautifully for me in the warmer / hot weather. Finding 2 sprays (because it projects so strongly) is the limit. Wore it today in 100 degree heat with one spray to the chest and one to the back of my neck. Enjoyed beautiful wafts all day and into the evening.

bigtyivier2k2

Basenotes Dependent
May 7, 2011
Only familiar with one on your list--Bois Imperial works beautifully for me in the warmer / hot weather. Finding 2 sprays (because it projects so strongly) is the limit. Wore it today in 100 degree heat with one spray to the chest and one to the back of my neck. Enjoyed beautiful wafts all day and into the evening.
Agreed super sillage and projection. Lasts all day and is light enough in smell to shower in hahaha. 100 degrees.. Texas or Vegas?

Pippin06

always learning--often laughing
Basenotes Plus
Feb 8, 2017
Just went to steakhouse, Peter Luger. While paying at the front girl goes ‘What are you wearing it smells so good’ Bois Imperial is magic
I've yet to receive a compliment wearing Bois Imperial--except complimenting myself! LOL I love the wafts of this beauty I get throughout a wear of it. I use only 2 sprays. Maybe no one other than me notices. But, good for you! :) Maybe at 60 I've now turned officially invisible. LOL I used to get compliments on my fragrances when I was a little younger--and good looking. ;)

bigtyivier2k2

Basenotes Dependent
May 7, 2011
I have a feeling Bois Imperial layered with Molecule 01 would be amazing as Bois Imperial gives me small hints of that Molecule velvetiness

Hazzle77

Feb 3, 2021
Ended up actually going with Bois Imperial to the beach. Used about 7 sprays. Holy shit is projects and with sillage. Sprayed at 11:45am… at around 4:30Pm when putting my shirt on to leave the beach one of the girls with us goes ‘omg is that smell coming from you? You keep circling back and forth and I smell it in the air ugh it smells so fucking good’ so I pull up my tshirt and go ‘this here?’ She presses her nose to it and goes ‘omg yes its soooo good’
😂😂 Aye, right oh!

Latest News