Anyone dealt with the Parfums D'Marly boutique in NYC?

LizardKing

Jul 29, 2010
I own a few of their bottles (Layton, Sedley, Pegasus) but was looking to get Herod. It is around $170 on the discounters and $215 from the boutique. Do they offer any samples if you call and ask? Any certain person who works at the store nice to deal with?

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
I have dealt with them both in person and over the phone, and I always received unrequested samples with all my purchases. Can't recall the name of the person whom I purchased from but it was a woman and she was a manger.

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
I own a few of their bottles (Layton, Sedley, Pegasus) but was looking to get Herod. It is around $170 on the discounters and $215 from the boutique. Do they offer any samples if you call and ask? Any certain person who works at the store nice to deal with?
How did it work out for you?

hednic

Oct 25, 2007
Donna is the manager there. I have kindly asked for samples before and was shot down and directed instead to purchase the discovery set. Fair enough. YMMV.
That's her name. I couldn't remember it. Just curious - Had you requested samples without making a purchase as I can understand that?

PotassiumSnow

Jun 13, 2021
PdM is quick to decline samples if you email them. I found that Nordstrom's is starting to push PdM heavily and are generous with the samples. I got a ton of samples from them last weekend, and these were not the ones they make, these are the ones made specifically for PdM to hand out.

zerofox

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 31, 2020
She included a handwritten note with my discovery set from PDM boutique. It was a nice touch. I forget if the discovery set purchase is credited towards a FB purchase. Whenever I order from a boutique I write in the notes which samples I would like to try with my order or I ask the SA to choose for me. Thus far works out.

LizardKing

Jul 29, 2010
Just called the NYC boutique and spoke the manager Donna. Real cool and fun lady. She is sending me 2 samples (Herod and Greenley) just by asking. No pressure to buy or hesitation to send. Great experience so far.

Latest News