Amway la collection classique

zeksi

Nov 21, 2022
Hi!
I was wondering if anyone has encountered this collection. My mom still has their perfume from 1992 - Amway la collection classique Ciel Blanc and if anyone had it or has it still, could you help me determine the notes in the perfume? Pictures included below. WhatsApp Image 2022-11-21 at 11.52.31 AM.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2022-11-21 at 11.52.33 AM.jpeg I would be so thankful.

zeksi

Nov 21, 2022
Hi!

White musk and white flowers.
Source - I do understand some russian and found a russian site with the details. Sadly, no more notes given.
Thank you so much, anything helps. I feel it is very aldehydic. What I understood from Google is that is should, in theory, be similar to Chanel no5 but it is nowhere as close, I thing Ciel Blanc is way better. I find the Tesori d'Oriente White Musk to be very similar, but still not quite it.

Latest News

Whatever your taste in perfume, we've got you covered...

catalogue your collection, keep track of your perfume wish-list, log your daily fragrance wears, review your latest finds, seek out long-lost scented loves, keep track of the latest perfume news, find your new favourite fragrance, and discuss perfume with like-minded people from all over the world...