Amouage at… Costco

Nastka

Mar 6, 2011
I wish that were the case here in the UK. I've only seen the standard designer stuff in their stores, and there's only a handful of that online too.

rum

Basenotes Plus
Mar 17, 2011
I wish that were the case here in the UK. I've only seen the standard designer stuff in their stores, and there's only a handful of that online too.

Yes I completely agree. Costco in the UK sells nothing more than what you might find at the likes of Asda (with respect to perfumes). If only it were more like the Costco you have in the US...

cdave2

Mar 10, 2019
I did a quick search for “fragrance”. Tubereuse Criminelle? That’s the last thing I’d expected at Costco!

Thank you, zerofox. I may find something in my budget yet. :)

zerofox

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Aug 31, 2020
Indeed, the Gratte-Ciel! Creed and Penhaligons also pop up on a regular basis. Members should keep eyes open about 30 days post-purchase for additional price reductions. Costco offers limited time price adjustments if you plug in numbers from your receipt. Perfumes are sometimes included with bonus “beauty” reductions. There are also rumored Costco coupon codes of $50 or $100 off a $500+ order. Check out the Costco subreddit for anecdotal accounts.

Last edited:

Latest News