Alternatives to Clive Christian No.1

salim96

Dec 26, 2008
There are actually some high quality knock offs.
I got myself one for around $45 and I would say it is 85% similar (i own the original as well)

iivanita

Banned
Feb 23, 2012
I think costume nationale pour homme its 60 usd only and has clive christian lots of vibe!! Not sure if no 1 or one of their others but i think it was no 1

epapsiou

Always be smelling
Basenotes Plus
Sep 28, 2015
I do not understand the hype behind Clive Christian. Tried it again at Bergdorf cause they had a launch event. I found it jejune.
And the price they ask?!!!!!

thebeck

Mar 25, 2007
Sometimes in life there isn't cheap alternatives.....
ferrari-top-design-challenge-manifesto-designboom-01-818x533.jpg

litworth

Mar 6, 2010
Not sure about the nose that created it, but I found it to be very similar to Iris Poudre, similar enough to act as a subsititute. Ymmv though.

GoldWineMemories

Nov 22, 2019
Clive No. 1 for Men never has struck me as having enough character to immediately recall exact smells, however I'd agree that from what I can recall Amouage Gold for Men is a good starting place. You're not going to find a whole lot of big stink florals marketed to men.

Dantheman123

Dec 3, 2018
No offense, but honestly, anything else. I can hardly stand it. Brutal, in your face, assault rifle scent of clary sage and more of it. Way, way too much clary sage for me. Sage, is very tricky to work with. The essential oil is nuclear, like jasmine. One drop too much and yikes.

Latest News