All Things Ensar Oud

Proust_Madeleine

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 5, 2019
Did you try Eo1 Royal Kinam? How about longevity and silage? Did you know if it has Royal Kinam LTD 2.0? How many grams!? Thanks
It’s unbelievable. The Royal Kinam in it is extremely prominent. I believe it’s a full gram. That is one pretty oud. Must be Chinese right? There’s a strong Hainan-style Kinam scent sitting smack dab on top of the rugged EO1 base. My mother is a vintage perfume lover but not a huge oud fan… when she smelled it from the bottle she literally looked like she was going to pass out. She said, “now that is gorgeous… if oud can do that, I get it”///// SLA/EO1 is already a favorite so I’m biased but yes, this one is very nice perfume.

Tosef

Jun 5, 2017
I was holding out hope for some tester sets of the new perfumes but it looks like we’ve hit the end. Should’ve ordered yesterday to get that Rosa Attar. Maybe next year! ;-)
That's something I want to mention here again, as suggestions have been taken up before by Besim and Jono or via Aaron's chat with Ensar:

Consider 9-10ml tester and/or at least 15ml bottles for all PP releases. As a way to actually sample them and as a way for EO collectors to still own some of the juice even if we can't all roll the way 'China Fan' or Ryan S. roll (shout out to the FB group 😂).
I'm actually interested in most of the PPs available but between all of them and the oud oils, I have to limit myself to some grams and few full bottles. If available tho, I'd probably add a few testers (Purple Kinam, Qi Nan, Santal Sultan, Tonkin Musk etc.), even with a slight mark up per ml. And I could imagine there would be quite a few more who would do so, no?

Aug 31, 2021
It’s unbelievable. The Royal Kinam in it is extremely prominent. I believe it’s a full gram. That is one pretty oud. Must be Chinese right? There’s a strong Hainan-style Kinam scent sitting smack dab on top of the rugged EO1 base. My mother is a vintage perfume lover but not a huge oud fan… when she smelled it from the bottle she literally looked like she was going to pass out. She said, “now that is gorgeous… if oud can do that, I get it”///// SLA/EO1 is already a favorite so I’m biased but yes, this one is very nice perfume.
So you don't remember the exact oil they used in the EO 1 royal kinam? I find they have oil named “ Royal Kinam LTD 2.0” maybe they use this oil!?

Bornlate’58

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Nov 12, 2021
That's something I want to mention here again, as suggestions have been taken up before by Besim and Jono or via Aaron's chat with Ensar:

Consider 9-10ml tester and/or at least 15ml bottles for all PP releases. As a way to actually sample them and as a way for EO collectors to still own some of the juice even if we can't all roll the way 'China Fan' or Ryan S. roll (shout out to the FB group 😂).
I'm actually interested in most of the PPs available but between all of them and the oud oils, I have to limit myself to some grams and few full bottles. If available tho, I'd probably add a few testers (Purple Kinam, Qi Nan, Santal Sultan, Tonkin Musk etc.), even with a slight mark up per ml. And I could imagine there would be quite a few more who would do so, no?
This

DearMusk

Basenotes Member
Sep 9, 2020
Feels like a punch to the guts to get 3 completely new compositions with the new plaque at a sale price to top it off, when you just bought 3 full price PPs but... yeah

Xcaliber6685

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Sep 18, 2020
BROOOOOOO, didnt see this coming rumi and ibn looking really good doe
I got my eyes on ibn Arabi, but quickly closed the tab after seeing three orders I've placed are still processing and have yet to be ship...

I'm sure i'll go back and look at them again later.

Paddington

Marmalade Sandwich Eater
Basenotes Plus
Jun 17, 2021
I got my eyes on ibn Arabi, but quickly closed the tab after seeing three orders I've placed are still processing and have yet to be ship
can only hope December has more bangers so i feel less bad lol

p01xcznd.jpg

Mar 15, 2021
I'm not going to tell anyone what to do with their money but, some of you lot are clearly getting duped by Ensars marketing. Shake it off and clear your heads. Nothing wrong with enjoying a few of his fragrances and oils but youre devoting your lives to making someone else rich. Lose the consumer mentality and go focus on your own purpose in life rather than filling someone elses pockets for endless redundant releases where few are actually worth owning or justify the price

Mak-7

Basenotes Dependent
Sep 19, 2019
I'm not going to tell anyone what to do with their money but, some of you lot are clearly getting duped by Ensars marketing. Shake it off and clear your heads. Nothing wrong with enjoying a few of his fragrances and oils but youre devoting your lives to making someone else rich. Lose the consumer mentality and go focus on your own purpose in life rather than filling someone elses pockets for endless redundant releases where few are actually worth owning or justify the price
Lifelong ban to you from Facebook group!
download.jpeg

Aug 26, 2020

Shout out to the Ensar group indeed! (Ryan S. here)

I actually started a discussion in the group on this topic. There is definitely interest in more releases getting a 9.5ml option, along with other ideas as well.

Aug 26, 2020
So after saying you're not going to tell us how to spend our money, you're just going to tell us what to do instead? I support many more brands than just Ensar, I'll live my life the way I want to, thanks!

Xcaliber6685

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Sep 18, 2020
Alright, I have organized a 3-way splits for this Cyber Monday Trio, for more details check it out

I've posted it in Split section to see if we have enough participants to join the split to get all three bottles along with the Qi Nan Attar. decants is the way to go.....lol

Proust_Madeleine

Basenotes Dependent
Apr 5, 2019
A lot of people requested for Qi Nan Attar on Facebook, Ensar knows it's something a lot of people want, it's being thrown in here as a bonus, with a catch, to buy all three new releases.
Right, like the price is the same if you buy the Qi Nan Spray… but you get these three perfumes thrown in which is a pretty nice bonus ;-)

Xcaliber6685

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Sep 18, 2020

Ensar has been releasing one awesome composition after another, you think he is going to stop now? hmm? Ensar is a man of Focus, Commitment, and Sheer forking Will. He once hypnotized 3 men in a bar, with a swipe of forking Musk! It is not just any musk, it is Ensar's musk! I can assure you, the stories you hear about Ensar, if nothing else, have been watered...down.

1638317433272.png

Xcaliber6685

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Sep 18, 2020
Shout out to the Ensar group indeed! (Ryan S. here)

I actually started a discussion in the group on this topic. There is definitely interest in more releases getting a 9.5ml option, along with other ideas as well.
Ryan, kuddos to you for stoking the fire in FB.....it's a legit question and request that many of us have been wishing for. :cool:

Perfumania - America's Leading Perfumery Chain!

Latest News