aggarwoodassam/dixit&zak

cpatrick44

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Sep 7, 2020
Just want to throw in my two cents that if you order any of the new D&Z fragrances through Sikander and are already paying for the shipping from India, and you haven't tried any of Zak's attars through Ahom, you should consider adding one to your order. You'll get expert craftsmanship with natural ingredients for pennies on the dollar. Rose Loban in particular will get you 80% of the way to Ghaliyah Hind for roughly $40.

avrora

Jul 29, 2020
Just want to throw in my two cents that if you order any of the new D&Z fragrances through Sikander and are already paying for the shipping from India, and you haven't tried any of Zak's attars through Ahom, you should consider adding one to your order. You'll get expert craftsmanship with natural ingredients for pennies on the dollar. Rose Loban in particular will get you 80% of the way to Ghaliyah Hind for roughly $40.
I agree, some of these attars have some serious bang for the buck. I'm still working through testing out the new ones. Santal Oud is probably my fave so far of the new bunch, which makes me excited for the extrait version (if that is indeed what it is). I feel like I want to mention Castorcream too, a castoreum gourmand that when it calms down from a slightly offensive animalic-sweet opening actually is quite delightful.

Latest posts

Latest News