A Lounge for us "Under Sprayers"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2012
Sometimes I forget how strong TdH Parfum is.

I wore 2 sprays today. Er... yesterday. It's now after midnight and I still smell it. That's impressive! Granted, the sprayer on my bottle is pretty potent, but still, TdH Parfum is a performance champ. I only get moderate projection, but not soft at all, and longevity is phenomenal. Moderate projection with great longevity is my favorite way for a scent to wear.

gladinton

Oct 4, 2020
Sometimes I forget how strong TdH Parfum is.

I wore 2 sprays today. Er... yesterday. It's now after midnight and I still smell it. That's impressive! Granted, the sprayer on my bottle is pretty potent, but still, TdH Parfum is a performance champ. I only get moderate projection, but not soft at all, and longevity is phenomenal. Moderate projection with great longevity is my favorite way for a scent to wear.

TdH Edt is also a phenomenal longevity for me. I smell it with two sprays easily until the next day.

Redneck Perfumisto

League of Cycloöctadiene Isomer Aestheticists
Basenotes Plus
Feb 27, 2008
Yes! TdH EdT has always worked well for me. Iso E Super lasts and lasts on my skin. The parfum gives me mad longevity. Even the Eau Très Fraîche holds on all day for me with 5 sprays!

PrinceRF

Basenotes Plus
Basenotes Plus
Apr 3, 2020
3 sprays of Amouage Opus VI, although it's hardly underspraying as the performance of this one is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News